Hello! New person here :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Ki'sasha on July 29th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Hello everyone,

I have roleplayed in other games, but I have to say, all this looks overwhelming! I am excited, but not really sure where to start. Any ideas for CS or anything else welcome via pm or here! Have not seen too much information on the Inarta. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Ki'sasha
Sky Dreamer

Words: 108
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on July 30th, 2013, 9:09 pm

First of all, welcome to Mizahar Ki'sasha!

I'm basically just going to tell you want any person probably should, just to get it out of the way and done with.

I'm going to assume you read your starting PM, but if you haven't then that has tones of tips to help you get started, especially giving you links to things that are extremely helpful such as the Character Sheet Forum, the Starter Package, and the Starter Guide. But you read all that, I'm sure.

You mentioned there wasn't much information on the Inarta? Well, I'm not sure if you checked out their Lore Page, but if you did and still have questions, the best places I would suggest you going to is either to Chat (at the top of the page), asking other players (Like me 8D) or going to the person who knows all about them, Pheonix. We're all very friendly here and absolutely willing to help with any questions you have, so there is no need to worry about being a 'newb'. All of us have gone through that stage and we all know how confusing it is to start off. We're here to help!

I probably can't give you any suggestions or ideas for your CS because I have no idea what you are looking for and planning your character to be like, although I would if I did know.

Well, I think that's all I have for now. Like I said, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

From your fellow Mizaharian,
~McPainty

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)