Felix Tek (lemme know what you think)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Felix Tek (lemme know what you think)

Postby Anosaki on July 16th, 2010, 12:28 am

Name: Felix Tek (yeah I know its different than my username, I'm gonna fix that.)
Race: Human
Physical Description:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 200lb
Eyes: Brown
Hair: White, short, stands up.
Build: Athletically Muscular
Skin: Light tan, scars from head to toe. The scars on his face make him intimidating, almost frightening, but not unattractive(Unless scars disgust anyone that would be)
Personality: His personality is complex, complicated. He does not suffer from mood swings, his moods can change drastically, but for very good reasons. On average he is a very friendly and carefree individual, but a wrong word and he'd snap your neck as soon as he'd look at you. He is very protective of those he cares about but as of yet there are no such people. He loves, and is great around children, starving himself before letting a child go hungry.
Ethics: They are like his personality, complicated. He hates murder, but sees himself as a justified killer, a robin hood so to speak, but with blood instead of money or food.
Likes: He treasures children, and any food that is sweet. He loves warm soft beds and bubbling hot springs.
Dislikes: Anyone who seems suspicious, and in his mind, that's everyone.
History: Felix never knew his parents. His first memory is of being attack by wildlife , just to be saved by some more. He wasn't raised by animals, he raised himself, living off the meat of wild animals until he reached the age of 20. It was then he made his first contact with other sentient beings. And he killed them. He didn't know why, he just felt that he needed to. After a few months, more came and this time he watched them. The rate at which he learned the tongue surprised even him, and just from watching and listening, he was able to learn so much. A year later he ventured out to his first human city, and was able to blend in perfectly. Since then he was wandered around, sampling the joys of civilized life, but returning to the wild each night, because for him, it was still his home.

Basic Skills
Wilderness Survival 20/100
Unarmed Combat 35/100
Hunting 10/100

Lores: Wild Animals
Knowelage of Humanoid Weakpoints/pressure points (Excluding The Pycon, and Ghosts)

Equipment/Possessions:
1 set of clothing(basic travelers garbs, nothing unique to his person)
1 waterskin
1 Backpack:
toiletries
Food 1x week
Eating Knife
Flint and Steel

* Ledger:

(I really hope I didn this right. Please let me know.)
Anosaki
Player

Words: 965
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2010, 3:07 am
Race: Human