Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon/Day/etc...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Circinus on August 20th, 2013, 9:15 pm

Hello there, world - or whoever happens to look at this page. My name is Reyhan Kaygisiz - which is long and, over the internet at least, hard to pronounce. Instead, I prefer to go by Rey - like a ray of sunshine... pffft.

If you would really like to know, my first name is Turkish for Basil. And yes, I am in fact of Turkish heritage - purebred actually, my parents don't just like to give their children strange names for the fun of it. ;) And although my name sounds male more than female, I am in fact of the fairer gender.

Either way, I came here to roleplay, and I intend to. Technically speaking, I'm a Fantasy Roleplayer - which this site fully supports. I have to admit though, I have been doing this whole forum roleplay thing with different sites for a couple of years but I'm not that great. Truly, I'm mediocre at best. There were a couple of times during the last couple of years wherein I stopped altogether, which I'm afraid has adversely affected my skill. I'd like to say I've got the basics down, but battles and romantic scenes are beyond my knowledge. I'm hoping that this site will help - maybe?

As for the character I was hoping to play, her name is Circinus - obviously. She's an Ethaefal with her past form being that of a Pycon. I don't entirely know if that works, but I'll see what happens as I go. I was thinking she would be a scholar with a knack for finding things she shouldn't.

By the by, the idea behind this place pretty freaking amazing. I love all of the different races, and the fact this place is based on originality. I'm kind of jealous really.

Yup. So... That's all folks?
Circinus
Player

Words: 588
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 6:00 am
Race: Ethaefal

Postby Ezra Silvermane on August 21st, 2013, 1:40 am

Nice to meet you Circinus :) . We should RP together sometime; if you ever need a doctor or want to know more about medicine, hit me up.
Character sheet below, what ho!

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic38939.html
Ezra Silvermane
Traveling Doctor, Herbalist, and Medicine Man

Words: 4675
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2013, 3:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet