Few Quick Questions!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Few Quick Questions!!

Postby Vynir on August 30th, 2013, 1:26 am

Sorry I'm asking so many just want to have everything ready before I make a character sheet. :D Thank you everyone once again for your help. Just a few more:

Is there a list of lore's, or are they just kinda made up for what you learned?

Was there anyone in history who tried to bring complete peace to all of Mizahar?

If there was someone is there a link to a story about it?

Once again thank you all for your time and help. I greatly appreciate it. :D
Vynir
Player

Words: 5664
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 10:50 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Few Quick Questions!!

Postby Scorn on August 30th, 2013, 1:42 am

1) No list. A CS Liason or experienced Mizaharan can probably answer specifically whether a certain lore works or not, but generally they are specific bits of information or knowledge you have. There are certain lores that are common for starting. If you want an idea of what those are, you might check out the Character Sheet Templates in the CS forums.

2) That's a big job, especially given that Mizahar post Valterrian is so dangerous that it's too much trouble to even go to WAR with other cities. So, if someone tried, I doubt they got very far.

If you want something similarly impressive, there were, I believe, people who tried to circumnavigate Mizahar. You might check out lore on Kenabelle Wright.
"Dialogue in italics is in Zithanese."
"Dialogue in normal font is in Common."
Scorn
Innocent, in the Worst Sense of the Word

Words: 98516
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2012, 6:16 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Kalinor Seasonal Challenge (1)