Savannah's Savvy Avatars

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Savannah's Savvy Avatars

Postby Savannah Farstar on August 28th, 2013, 3:54 am

Savannah's Savvy Avatars

Welcome to my little corner behind everyone else's great art! I thought I'd pitch in and offer my services in making Avatars for anyone who needs one or wants a new one! I'm new to Mizahar and haven't made much of a name for myself as of yet, but everyone has to start somewhere, right? So just pm me a completed form found below, and give me a chance!

Example of a completed form:
Model or base image: Emma Roberts
Color scheme: Reds and yellows and oranges
Edits to original: Red hair color and yellow eyes
Anything Special: Gradient background with a blend of all the colors. Also, vibrant colors all around to make the image surreal.

Form template:
Code: Select all
Model or base image:
Color scheme:
Edits to original:
Anything Special:

Nice and simple, but if you feel like you want to add something to the form, feel free to tack it on at the bottom!

Also as a side note, the only Avatar I've done so far is my own, but when I get more done I'll start putting them here as examples. Hopefully just my avatar will convince you that I'm not a total stick figure photo manipulator!

Works in Progress
Project One
Project Two
Project Three

Savannah Farstar
The Timid Tiger

Words: 16916
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 2:44 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Savannah's Savvy Avatars