Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!

Postby Kallos on August 30th, 2013, 3:46 pm

I'm not sure where to begin, but I guess I'll say that I've never done anything like this before. I've always loved reading fantasy adventure books, and a few of my friends have done short DnD stories, but outside of that I don't have any roleplay experience. I hope that isn't too much of a burden on whoever I thread with.

I've only been lurking for a day, so I still have a lot of reading to do, but I'm excited! I'm looking forward to getting started.
"Its one thing to idolize heros. Its quite another to visualize yourself in their place. When I saw great people, I said to myself 'I can be there.'."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

"This is Isurian." "This is common." "This is Nader-canoch"
Kallos
Muscle Wizard

Words: 12597
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Greetings!

Postby Jervis Hill on August 30th, 2013, 4:29 pm

No worries guy, if you've written stories before you probably have far more experience than me at this. I'm a voracious consumer of all media and did a lot of roleplaying when I was younger which is my real experience. I wanted to work on my writing and having heard about writer's month a few years ago, it sounded interesting so I was thinking about giving it a shot this year. So I'm trying to get some practice in before november

Anyway look forward to seeing you around and good gaming.
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets