[Unverified] Kallos Stonehammer Pitirus

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kallos Stonehammer Pitirus

Postby Kallos on September 1st, 2013, 11:58 pm

Basic Information

Race: Isur
Birthday and Age: Winter, 453 AV
Birthplace: Sultros

Appearance:Kallos is five feet tall, and weighs two hundred twenty-four pounds. His eyes are blue, and his hair is light blond. His hair is haphazardly cut short, some places shorter than others, and unlike many of his people, he has a full beard flowing all the way down to his collar bones. His skin is relatively clear, the only scars he bears being on his right arm and chest from his introduction to reimancy. Above his heart, is an ordinate tattoo of a hammer. His skin appears more pale than it really is, due to the contrast of his onyx-black left arm. On his left arm, of course, is the first mark of Izentor, that all Isur are born with.

Character Concept

Personality: Kallos is a young and aspiring wizard, fresh from the mountains of Kalea. He travels the world, seeking fortune and personal power alike, as well as friends to share both with. He is very pious. Though he does not often explore the realms of crafting, he still worships Izurdin with zeal, and strives to be a man the god would approve of, even though he comes off as cold or gruff to strangers. He is very proud, though not to a fault. Kallos considers one of his greatest vices to be his tendency towards spite. He never forgets those who’ve wronged him, but he also remembers those who’ve done him well when they didn’t need to.

Ethics: Above all, Kallos is honest, and hard working. He doesn’t spend as much time as other Isur training his body, but that is only because of his training in magic. He won’t steal if he thinks he doesn’t have to, and takes a small measure of pride in earning what ever he keeps. He has no qualms about killing, and will do so without remorse if provoked, though he leaves others well enough alone if they give him the same courtesy.

Likes: Music, the outdoors, animals, other practitioners of magic, learning from those with greater skill than he has, fine craftsmanship of any kind.

Dislikes:Those who insult him, his work, or Izurdin. Summer heat, interruptions (when speaking or working), dancing (and other “wastes of time”).

Character History

Kallos was born into the Pitirus clan, in Sultros. As such, he spent much of his childhood learning and reading, and he was eventually accepted into the Tower. He had a close relationship with his father, and was on good terms with his mother, though he and his elder brother were often at odds.

His father initiated him into reimancy when he was only twenty years old. The first element he worked with was stone. He spent many days practicing, and eventually came to learn how to manipulate fire as well. After his acceptance into the Silver Tower, he began to study shielding, mostly from books. He did not get the chance to delve to deeply into that school, however, because he was initiated into Projection soon after his acceptance. Between that, reimancy, and the study of glyphs to aid both, he had no time or energy to advance in shielding. It is likely that no one knows he has practiced it.

Kallos was never really satisfied with his life, as great as it was. Every day, he saw the same stone walls. The same people, doing the same things. It was monotonous. Even the splendor of the Silver Tower dulled over the decades. There were only two things he grew to really enjoy, only two things that remained interesting and held his full attention. The great crafts and creations his people forged that were above the rest, and the magic that gave him a new sense of wonder at every turn.

While his people held an isolationist sentiment, he never really understood why. He always wondered what the world was like outside of Sultros. The farthest he’d ever been from home was the other citadels. A few years after he came of age, he decided to set out and learn what the rest of the world had to teach him.

At age fifty-seven, he sold most of his possessions, and his family chipped in to make sure he had enough mizas to get where he wanted to go. He set out with a trading caravan, which took him to Alvadas. It was the first time he had ever seen the sun, and the outside world. He did not stay, though, but traveled in between cities with the traders until he finally ended up in Nyka, where he stayed.

While he traveled, he met many travelers, and befriended many traders. Thanks to this, he is kept rather up to date on world wide events, and can occasionally find out about people by giving their names to his acquaintances. Very, very rarely he has the chance to acquire items that might not be available in the common markets of a city, but they usually raise the price for the privilege. He passes it up often.

Post Creation History

To be added
Last edited by Kallos on September 11th, 2013, 11:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kallos
Muscle Wizard

Words: 12597
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Kallos Stonehammer Pitirus[WIP]

Postby Kallos on September 2nd, 2013, 12:16 am

Character Development Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
I was once called “boulder brain”, but I’ll punch you if you say it to my face.
3. How old are you?
4. What is your height?
Five feet. I was kinda tall at home. Not so much anymore, though.
5. What is your weight?
Somewhere around 230 pounds.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
I am a glorious. Or, I will be. The only thing standing in between me and the top of the world is time, and I’ve got much of that left in me.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Studious, cold, and possibly a bit of a bore, I suppose.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
My left arm, the proof that I am descended from the great god Izurdin himself, a divine gift, which rests great power to create and destroy directly into the palm of my hand.
4. How physically fit are you?
I try to keep as fit as I can after my studies and research, though I have slacked off in my travels. When I settle for a while, I’ll train my body harder than usual to make up for it.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
Simple cotton clothes for normal days. Leather for my traveling wear or field work. If I wear armor at all, it won’t be heavy.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My father [name placeholder] is an instructor in the Silver Tower, who teaches the way of stone reimancy, and is one of the few Isur willing to take the risk of projection. My mother is a potent magecrafter, and animator. She spent the most time at the forge.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have a brother, Runos. He is older than I am, and takes more after our mother than our father. We don’t get along, differences in opinion, and all that.
3. What is your extended family like?
Both of my parents were single children, my grandparents were never essential parts of my life. They were around, but we didn’t hold many common interests, so we never had a great bond.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
If ever I gained a friend close enough, I would call them my sibling, and I would love them as I love my true kin. There would be no difference.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
No. I have no pets.

Sultros
2. Where do you live now?
I travel.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
I will eventually return to my mountain home, assuming I do not find some place better for me. I can’t predict the future.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
No.
5. Where do you fear to be?
I have found no such place.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
I have scars, but they are no weakness. They are a testament to my strength, for each one was delivered by a blow that could not kill me.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
I can write with both, if thats what you mean. In combat, I favor my left, for obvious reasons.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
I speak Isurian, common, and the old language. I think I speak rather well, but I suppose it depends on where I am and who you ask.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I don’t consider anything I do to be odd or annoying.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
I have one. A hammer on my chest. It is the sign of Izurdin, and my family’s namesake. The tattooist activated his Izentor gnosis while he was inscribing me with it. I’m told that the ink will never fade. I will get another if it suits me, but I have no plans to.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
I am not a skilled tradesmen like many of my people. I’ll do what I have to, including work as a mercenary once I become more competent in close combat. Hopefully, I can sell my services in Reimancy.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
I like magic, if thats what you mean. “Student” is the only occupation I’ve ever held.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
Master Wizard. Possibly, open a school myself, or reach the heights of the Silver Tower.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
Healers, of both the magical and mundane variety. Its always nice to have one around. You never know when you’ll get injured or catch a disease. If they have the power to save life and limb, and use it, they have my respect.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
Guards of various names. They keep bothering me about my research when they find out that I’m a mage. Using their minor authority to harass me, just because they don’t trust my magic. As if I’m not careful. Its troublesome.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
Average, I guess? Its hard to say, I can’t see myself from another person’s point of view. I consider myself rather normal.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
My acceptance into the Silver Tower.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
Projection initiation.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
A loving, trusting one.
5. Who was your most influential role model?
My father.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
I learned to read and write early on, and got an early start on my magic research. I’m Pitirus, after all. I’d say that I’m well educated, but I still have much to learn.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I enjoy it.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
I learned from my father and mother, and later from my peers and betters in the Silver Tower. I now learn from other wells of knowledge, around the world, where ever I find them.
4. How do you learn best?
Reading about the topic, seeing it done by someone, and then attempting it myself.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
I wish to become the undisputed authority of my chosen schools.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
I don't, simply because I don’t get to know people. They’re so different...
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
No. I’ve already answered this, mostly.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
Heterosexual.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
No.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
No.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
No.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
I prefer none.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
They’re all terrible things that dull your mind and confuse your senses. Have you ever heard of an intoxicated wizard? If you have, it isn’t because they’re alive and unharmed. If you haven’t, its because there wasn’t any evidence left behind other than ashes and scorched earth.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
I like to just walk around some times. The outside world is very different than my underground homeland. It is very beautiful. I like to read, practice my magic, observe people, train my body...
2. Do you like to read?
Yes.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
Interruptions, mostly when I’m researching and talking. I don’t speak very often. The least they could do is let me finish my petching sentence.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Reading outside on a mild day.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
None of your concern.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
Blue, green, red, gold. No bright colors though.
2. What is your favorite time of day?
Evening, when the sun isn’t blindingly bright, but everything can still be seen clearly.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
A piece of artwork, infused with the Izentor of a priest of Izurdin. It was so vibrant and beautiful, I can scarcely describe it, but ever since it first met my sight, everything else has looked more dull by comparison. It was the work of a master.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
Meat and cheese. I’ll eat just about anything that isn’t rotten, though.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
I like cloudy days. I spent most of my life underground. Direct sunlight kind of stings a little.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic usually, though I can’t always be so. Some situations are simply hopeless.
2. What are your religious views?
I will forever be loyal to Izurdin. He is the father of my people, and I strive to become a son he can take pride in.
3. Would you be able to kill?
I’ve done it before, in my travels. I’ll do it again, and I’ll do it well. Only when I need to, though. I’m not the type to enjoy wanton slaughter.
4. What are your views on sex?
Not something I actively look for. If it happens, it happens. I’ll try not to leave any bastard children out there. If I were to marry, my position will likely have changed.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
Fame, fortune, and above all, happiness. What is the point in living, if you don’t enjoy life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
I haven’t done anything bad. Everyone I’ve killed deserved it, and everyone I’ve slighted provoked me. They get what they give. The best thing I’ve done was speedily take a young boy to the healers, because he was smithing his first craft with his father, and stuck the wrong hand in the forge while I was heading home. Our families still laugh about it.
2. What is your greatest regret?
I don’t have any.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
I refuse to answer.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
I wouldn't want to change anything. My life has been good. The few bad parts just serve to make me appreciate the good that much more.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
Setting out on my journey. It was... difficult, to leave my entire life behind me, even if that might only be temporary. I almost didn’t.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
I’m honest with the surface stuff, but I don’t really know anyone enough to trust them with my deeper thoughts.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I am more welcoming to other Isur.
3. What makes you happy?
Personal achievements. Bettering myself.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
I have yet to discover such a thing. my children and spouse, if I get them.
5. What makes you angry?
Someone insulting me, or Izurdin. Interruptions. People fooling with my research. Book burners.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
With distance. I give what I get, be it kindness or cruelty, though I don’t look for confrontation. I will hold conversations so long as I’m not doing something important.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
No one in particular.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
My father. I wish to surpass him, but his accomplishments are the greatest in the family so far, and he is a good man. He has always been fair, patient, and kind.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
I’ll know it when I find her.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
I don't need protection. There are a few friends from the clan and the Tower I would trust to fight beside me, and my family, but who ever fights for me will not fight alone as long as I still breathe.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I avoid conflict, or end it swiftly. There are better uses of my time.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Only when there is no one more suited to the task.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
I don’t mind one way or the other. I’m perfectly comfortable interacting with people when I’m not working on something.
4. Do you care what others think of you?
Not usually, though I hold people who have earned a place above the rest in their life’s pursuits to higher esteem than everyone else, so I hope they don’t think ill of me.
5. What do you think of others, in general?
I don’t.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
My determination.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
No comment.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Its safe to say I’m introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
Izurdin. As if you need to ask at this point.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
I fear no gods. I have no reason to.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
Izentor, I was born with it, like all Isur.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
I would put my very soul into my work, I would do all I could to create or destroy what ever he asked.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
I would not harm my friends, or my family.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
Happiness, ambition, a sense of fulfillment, and pride. A mixture of those things.
2. What is the best part of life?
Accomplishments.
3. What is the best part of death?
Well, everything dies eventually. If I didn’t, but everyone else did, it would be depressing. And life would eventually get boring, I think. If we didn’t die, there would be no ambition, and all that we’ve done and created would suffer for it.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
I never thought about it. I’ll just cross that bridge when I come to it. Preferably after I’ve reached all my goals.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
My accomplishments as a mage, and my strength of character.
"Its one thing to idolize heros. Its quite another to visualize yourself in their place. When I saw great people, I said to myself 'I can be there.'."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

"This is Isurian." "This is common." "This is Nader-canoch"
Kallos
Muscle Wizard

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kallos on September 2nd, 2013, 12:22 am

Stats

Languages

Fluent: "Isurian"
Basic: "Common"
Poor: "Nader-canoch"

Skills

Reimancy(Fire and Stone): 30(SP)
Projection: 15(SP)
Shielding: 5(SP)
Blacksmithing: 10(RB)
Socialization: 3(XP)

Lores:
Religion: Izurdin
The signs of overgiving
A Shiny Man Can’t Get Ahead For Nothin’
Savio Cazolla The Un-Foreigner
Ximal’s Missing
Ximal’s A Jerkface
Bones Is A Brooder

Thread Lists

Lost and Encumbered
Last edited by Kallos on September 18th, 2013, 7:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
"Its one thing to idolize heros. Its quite another to visualize yourself in their place. When I saw great people, I said to myself 'I can be there.'."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Kallos
Muscle Wizard

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kallos on September 2nd, 2013, 12:25 am

Ledger

Pre-creation
Starting Package
1 Shirt, felt
1 Breeches, leather
1 Boots, low
1 Jacket, leather
1 Headwear, broad brimmed hat
1 Sash, cotton
1 Belt, leather

1 waterskin
1 Backpack
1 Comb
1 Bar of soap
1 Eating knife
Flint & Steel

Food for a week

Purchases:
3 Shirts, wool, course - 3 SM
2 Breeches, cotton - 2 GM
1 Shoes, Sandals - 2 SM
1 Leather Armor - 10 GM
1 Robe, Pocket - 7 GM
2 pounds of Almonds - 6 SM
1 pound of Cheese - 2 SM
1 pound of Beef Sausage - 2 GM
3 Blank books - 9 GM
2 Quills - 1 SM
5 Ink Vials - 10 GM
10 candles - 1 SM
1 Map, city - 2 GM
1 high quality small chest - 15 SM
1 average small chest - 1 GM
1 average lock - 40 GM
-86 GM

Turned in housing, +500 GM. (I plan on staying at the Iron Fist School when I start posting. No need to give me a message about homelessness.)

Total: 514 GM
Last edited by Kallos on September 2nd, 2013, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Kallos
Muscle Wizard

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kallos on September 2nd, 2013, 3:02 pm

Pictures and Videos

The Tattoo :

The Holy Symbol :

The Armor :

If You've Ever Wondered What Kallos Sounded Like... :

Post Creation Kill count
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Kallos
Muscle Wizard

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes