Questions on Character Sheets

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Ritsua on August 31st, 2013, 3:03 pm

I have been watching my CS I posted to make sure that there was no red flags that a Liaison has seen and noticed that some have a green check that says "Verified by x". It got me to wondering, do I need to wait until someone verifies mine to start RPing, meaning that they have definitely checked my CS and it is ok. Or does that green check mean something else?
Ritsua
Lady Sublime

Words: 2519
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 1:12 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Jervis Hill on August 31st, 2013, 3:27 pm

No you are free to start playing while your character is being approved.
I've been playing for a while now and still had to mod my character because of a mistake I made, so jump in and enjoy. Just make sure you check in with the character registry thread to get you character looked over by a CS but it sounded like you had already.

Good Gaming
Jervis
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ritsua on August 31st, 2013, 3:42 pm

Thank you Jervis :)
Ritsua