[Verified by Jupiter] Vhassaritsua Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Vhassaritsua Character Sheet

Postby Ritsua on August 31st, 2013, 4:05 am

Vhassaritsu

Appearance

Race: Viper Dhani
Birthday: 34, Spring, 412.
Birthplace: Where were you born?

Appearance:Ritsua is small even for a Viper Dhani. In Snake form she reaches from snout to tail tip a mere six feet and five inches. Her scales are an iridescent shade of red with gold bands that undulate carefully with every movement. Her slitted eyes are an amber color. The most striking characteristic is her hood, that lay flat naturally against her head, but flares dramatically when her anger, or hunger is aroused.
In Dhani form her scales are still the same bold shade of red, but her hood flares almost constantly. Her height is only added to by three feet, her torso covered in scales framed by twin thin lean arms. In human form Ritsua is a demure four foot eleven inches with flesh as pale as the moonlight. Her eyes remain the same amber color, though are no longer slitted. Her hair, flowing to her waist in a riot of waves, is the exact same shade of red as her scales in her other two forms. Her weight does not exceed one hundred pounds, and she looks thin but not emaciated. Character Concept

Vhassa has born three daughters, and only one son. Vhassaritsua is the third of the daughters, thus while not unloved by any means, she is not considered the more important of the clutch. This is pivotal in the way Ritsua reacts to others, and situations as she is forever trying to prove to herself, and perhaps Vhassa, that she is more than just the third daughter. Now that Vhassa has entered into adulthood, she is eager to further the nest, and perhaps even has high dreams of working directly for the Queen herself in time. Ritsua has no hesitation to do whatever it takes to advance herself within the nest, and to advance the Viper Dhani. As far as other Dhani, the constrictor’s she thinks of as being more brawn then brains, the Rattlers she writes off as watered down versions of Vipers with less of the speed. For other races, she views them with contempt. Lesser beings to be dined upon if the hunger strikes her.

Character History

Vhassaritsua was born Spring, 34 413. The third hatchling to hatch, and the third female, Vhassaritsua was the baby girl. Thus her eldest sisters had the bulk of the responsibilities in their nest. Through her hatchling phase, and young adult phase Ritsua found herself often in trouble for trying to establish herself in some way within the nest. Vhassa, her mother, often expressed hope that now that Ritsua was of the age of maturity that some of these desires will be lost.

Language

Fluent Language: Snake,
Basic Language: CommonPoor Language: Fill me in, if you want.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Skill 1 SB # Politics 25 Novice
Skill 2 SB # Hunting 15 Novice
Skill 3 SBPuzzle Solving 10 Novice
Skill 4 RB Poison 10

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)

Lore of Ahnatep Culture

Lore of Ahnatep Politics

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
- Lightweight Linen Sleeveless Robes (Women)
- Lightweight Linen sheaths (Women)
- Lightweight Linen Undergarments
- Lightweight Linen Cloak
- Simple Leather Sandals
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A small book, nestled inside her backpack. Plainly bound in simple leather, her mother’s diary.
Housing

Temporary Housing: The Emerald Peacock or The Lady's Lap.)

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Housing Allowance +500 GM 600 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!

I am not really fluent in BB code. so I am hoping this comes out. I am still working on my character skills. I am also wondering, Dhani take their mother's name and then add their own. My characters formal name would be Vhassaritsua, as her mother is Vhassa. However she would be informally known as Ritsua. Should I still change my name to Vhassaritsua, or is Ritsua ok?
Last edited by Ritsua on September 3rd, 2013, 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ritsua
Lady Sublime

Words: 2519
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 1:12 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Vhassaritsua Character Sheet

Postby Ritsua on August 31st, 2013, 4:08 am

Oh and I am more then willing to take suggestions on skills and lore.
Ritsua
Lady Sublime

Words: 2519
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 1:12 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet