Yaaay Clueless, don't know what to do.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Ora Sa'vina on July 23rd, 2010, 5:08 am

Hello, Mizahar.

So, I've created my first character, I have her posted, I haven't been shunned yet so I think I did it right.... But. Now here's the problem, I don't know what to do now. Do I post in a city and hope I find somewhere I am welcomed? I feel so lost.

Thanks for your help.

[/newb]
Ora Sa'vina
Player

Words: 157067
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 2:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jilitse on July 23rd, 2010, 7:12 am

Hi Ora! It's lovely to have another Konti around. Where do you plan on starting? The Kontis have their own island, Mura. You may want to start your PC there, but generally you can start in places where the living conditions will permit your Konti to live. You can start in the busy town of Syliras, or be a wandering priestess in Eyktol, even go as far as the dangerous Taloba.

If you want to test the waters, you may post questions in every City's OOC thread, or contact your local Storytellers. =)
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Ora Sa'vina on July 23rd, 2010, 5:06 pm

Thank you, Jilitse! I'm either starting in Riverfall or Syliras. After I pick which one and post in the port/gate where do I go from there? I know it's okay to post in the threads labeled "open" so I just move from posting in the port/gate thread to posting in an open thread, correct?
Ora Sa'vina
Player

Words: 157067
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 2:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets