The Hill - Weapons Emporium

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Postby Jervis Hill on September 8th, 2013, 10:24 am

Please delete this thread
Last edited by Jervis Hill on September 10th, 2013, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Eanos on September 8th, 2013, 5:42 pm

It's always good to see smiths setting up shop. What I would suggest before you fill your shop with weapons is to decide how long they take to make. Are you rushing out low quality cheap weapons or spending days on each? If you are the only smith it's going to be hard to stock out a warehouse with weapons that you've made.
Eanos
Overgiven Magesmith

Words: 443521
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 2:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jervis Hill on September 8th, 2013, 6:13 pm

I'm planning on filling it with my own work, I'll make cheaper stuff for the floor and commoners and more expensive Custom orders for warriors looking for Isurian weapons that was the plan, also plan on selling toy swords and weapons. Tiara's and scepters for girls and fishing poles. That's my idea's for wares so far
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on September 8th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Hi there.

If you want to submit a business plan, please follow the format in the sticky in this business plan forum. It gives you all the info on how to post a submission and what needs to be included. You can work out financing with your local DS.

Here's the link: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5716.html

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Jervis Hill on September 8th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Thank you again as usual, Oh mighty archangel of advice Goss.
I posted this while dealing with another bout of insomnia which I have been getting since I started writing, I wrote this small rough draft at 3 in the morning while inspired by another post I had read.

I'd planned on starting a shop with Jervis at some point and thought getting advice would be the first step. I honestly thought this the questions and answer forum until you informed me otherwise. Thank you for your kind advice, I'll try to get this up to snuff with your obvious expectations of me.
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets