Why Hello There, my Fellow Friends (:

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby AliciaBaniter on September 14th, 2013, 4:29 am

Hey there! I stumbled across this masterpiece today and my curiosity took over me and I HAD to join! This all looks so amazing and unique in every way (:
Although, I do have to say, there is quite a lot to read and to attach to.

My real name is Taylor, I go by that or Alicia, either one works perfectly fine (:
My normal username is ' Rikkaix ' but its hard to pronounce and its getting a bit old for me, so I created a new one, since I have always had an interest for the name ' Alicia '.

I honestly don't know where I first began to RP, I believe I was playing an old game and saw players acting odd and watched their conversation for a while and realized they were ' acting ' and found it quite interesting, and I have been on from there. I began to get a bit more serious when I started to play two games called ' Feral Heart ' and ' Impressive Title ' haha. I very much remember two role players asking me to be more descriptive with details, and here I am now, enjoying inhaling ALL the details and being very descriptive. I wouldn't say I am advanced though. I have my moments where I just have to mention every single detail, and the next moment I am horrific and almost unbearable to even read x)

I found this awesome little slice of cake while bored earlier today and in the mood to read things and interact with people and RP a bit, and stumbled across this. It was #1 on a site I can't quite recall. I also * Really * like fantasy, so I couldn't just let this slip past.

I don't really know what RP styles there are out there, besides like, Simply, Literate or... Hard Core Literate, I suppose haha. I enjoy a literate , simply because like I said before, I very much like details though nothing too hard to read, and is simple in a way.

I am pretty much capable of writing about anything. I used to only write and RP about wolves and canines specifically, but lately I have gotten into human / humanoid figures and am actually very much liking it. I have done many different forms, such as owls, felines , aliens, winged-creatures etc. If I am capable of understanding it, I am comfortable about writing about it. Although I am very picky about topics, and I often have trouble finding a thread that appeals to me, and I actually become attached to my characters and plots etc. So a sudden ending or the death of a character makes me go into a ' mini- depression ' Haha!

My favourite thing about Mizahar has to be.. the look of everything and how there is tons of detail in everything. I can't quite grasp everything at the moment, sadly and have read many things several times and its still pretty difficult, so if you ever see me make a mistake, DO let me know (:

Nothing is all too frustrating about Mizahar, not that I have came across, at least. Although, this is my first time doing ' One character per account ' thing and having my username be the name of my character, so I might have to get used to that, and very advanced RPers as well, but that shouldn't be a problem. Although, there is so many links and what not to get started with its almost overwhelming.

I don't want to make this into a Super Novel of doom, so I will stop here! I'd love to hear from you guys and make a couple friends. Feel free to introduce me to some RP threads or whatever, and send me some helpful links!
AliciaBaniter
Player

Words: 1228
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 4:15 am
Race: Human

Postby Taylani on September 14th, 2013, 11:20 pm

Hiya, its hard to grasp everything in the first few days because of all the lore. But that is what makes the site so great. We have a lot of awesome helpers to help understand everything :)
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)