A Mind Diverted (Iyone Semestrong's PC)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

A Mind Diverted (Iyone Semestrong's PC)

Postby Iyone Semestrong on September 16th, 2013, 6:39 am

Hi there! I go by MD in the roleplaying world. Not that I have many places I roleplay much anymore but eh it's easier than calling me Iyone's PC. Or even Iyone because while we may have some similar qualities I am not her. And she is not me.

Anyway, The first post is supposed to be rules of what I want here.
I know I'll put things here about Iyone I don't think would work in a flashback or are to boring for a regular post. More from my point of view as an observer instead of her view. Or not. Haha Clearly I'm not exactly sure about that part. But also I might post links to stories or pictures that inspire me. And I'm sure I'll post about Mizahar in general ect.

Rules for you the reader (should you in fact read):
1. Feel free to post your thoughts on what I post.
2. Please give constructive criticism instead of, "That's bad." Tell me why. Same goes for "That's good."
3. If all you truly have for me is "That's good." then ok, I'll take the compliment. But I won't just take the bad without explanation. Sorry but unless you're going to help in some way by that comment I don't need to read it. There's enough of that negativity already online.
4. Keep your yellow smiley use down to one or two. I'm not a huge fan of those smilies.
5. Use all the text smilies you want! (-shrugs- Maybe one day I'll get around to explaining it)

Honestly, I am a pretty easy going person and love to joke around but I am supposed to put rules here. So there you have it! :o) (see cute text smile!)
Last edited by Iyone Semestrong on October 25th, 2013, 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Iyone Semestrong
Singin' My Soul

Words: 43826
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 7:46 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Inspired

Postby Iyone Semestrong on September 16th, 2013, 6:52 am

This post used to have Iyone's History on it but I finally got it where I wanted it. So instead of deleting the post I thought I'd just change it to something different! lol.

I'm now sharing four Images I found online that have inspired me to write something that helped me in turn write up my character. They might do the same for you! Enjoy either way!

Iyone Semestrong
Singin' My Soul

Words: 43826
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 7:46 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook