[Kadin's Scrapbook] Scungilli

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Kadin on July 21st, 2010, 8:48 am

At this point I'm just typing randomly and I don't really know where I'm going with all of this but it seems a nice concept to be able to talk about whatever I want to random people because it's all just better that way. Especially now, as I don't have much outlet for all those shiny ramblings to me friends. Yes, alas I am away from my homeland and for some godforsaken reason I am now in America for my summer vacation. I blame the pancake mix, it is such a temptation. Well I'm sure if anyone has read this far you would realize I don't have much to talk about besides my internal conflict. I don't know if I'll regret putting it down on paper (well, typing on forum really) but jesus christ I wonder I wonder yo ho with more plunder

I don't really know what I'm doing right now so instead of just diving into a real topic for this first post, I'll give you a great youtube video:

Well for starters I am a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan even the orlando bloom royally pisses the crap outta me. I haven't watched them in a while but there was a time where I could recite the screenplay and I listened to "why is the rum gone" every morning. Or something along those lines, I don't know. Did y'all know the 4th is coming out in 2011? I'm sooper excited but it looks set up to be a disappointment. Let's hope my intuition is off.
Kadin
Player

Words: 18194
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 4:51 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Mow on July 21st, 2010, 9:09 am

Yohoyoho....

... for rambling, something about that was very awesome and shiny :P You made me laugh! Thank'a darlin'!!

I really don't know about the fourth POTC mind you .... it has some good names in it, but I have this strange, tingling sensation that this time they're in it for the moolah. What's the plotline this go round?
Mow
Player

Words: 4060
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kadin on July 21st, 2010, 7:32 pm

I see you share the same doubts as I about this movie. May we pray and hope to god they don't find a way to ruin a movie with both Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush, not to mention Orlando Bloom is out of thepiicctuuree dance dance

Rather, you must be the one being thanked for bothering to read through that nonsense. Soon, I will find something to rant about, and yeah.
Kadin
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kadin on July 25th, 2010, 7:15 pm

This morning I have stumbled upon a video that has caused me to question the very nature of our society today.

Now, I'll be damned if this video (among many others) is not directed towards our friendly marijuana-consuming audience. No matter how illegal they make this drug, creators of music, movies and other forms of entertainment will all end up asking themselves the same question: How much trippier will this be if I were high? Now seriously, at this point I want to get stoned out of my mind to see how badly this kind of video wacks up my brain. More than half of all videos and/or music seems to be made to look 1000 times crazier through the eyes of a stoner. I mean, seriously:

This wacked up video is one of the worst dubstep songs I've ever listened to, yet it's racked up over 1 million hits, probably making it the most popular dubstep song out there. Why? Because anyone with enough THC in their system upon watching this will believe in Santa again. I don't even know why the government even bothers fighting this anymore.
Kadin
Player

Character sheet