[Cyphrus AS Office - Poppy] Spittlebugs Need Not Apply

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Cyphrus AS Office - Poppy] Spittlebugs Need Not Apply

Postby Poppy on October 1st, 2013, 4:43 am

Fun fact: Spittlebugs are a poppy-pest. They feed on the poppy and drain it of necessary fluid, leaving behind a nasty foam; the floral equivalent of rabies?

What, that wasn't 'fun'?

Fine.

But moderated threads are fun, right? Well, conveniently enough, I can provide you with those as well as random facts pertaining to the poppy flower. Good times really can be had by all! If you'd like a moderated thread, please PM me with the following information:

Thread Plot/Idea:
Player(s) Involved:
Specific Goal(s):
Random Tidbits:*
*tidbits entirely optional

But Poppy Says: Depending on time constraints, I may be unable to agree to mod every request, as soon as its made. In the event of a request overload, I'll probably suggest you look elsewhere for a mod, or offer to keep you in the queue until a spot in my own mod-ability opens up.

Please keep in mind, when requesting a modded thread from me that Poppies are people, too! I will do my utmost to be prompt and inspiring, but I will also react to what you write. If you want AA to be a result of the thread, then please don't write actions that will lead to ZZ.

Threads: 2/2 :
Shayna
Slave Parade (@ the Askarade)

Previous Requests :

Addicted to Poppy? Flattering! If you have any requests/comments/questions, please don't hesitate to either leave me a note here or drop me a PM. I'm happy to help brainstorm plotlines, answer questions, or just natter on nonsensically.
Last edited by Poppy on October 20th, 2013, 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
But pleasures are like poppies spread,
You seize the flower, its bloom is shed.
Tam o'Shanter, Robert Burns

Kenash Codex | Poppy's Office | Poppy's Boxes
Moderated Threads: 1 of 3
Poppy
To remember...

Words: 33927
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2013, 10:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Artist (1)