[Verified by Enchantress] Va'aj'rah

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Va'aj'rah

Postby Va'aj'rah on October 11th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Va'aj'rah

Appearance

Race: Eypharian
Birthday: 30, Fall, 451AV
Birthplace: A Caravan in the desert, near Ahnatep

Appearance: I have six arms, my prime characteristic. Tan skin like all Ephyrians. I have deep, blue eyes, with a light blue swirl around in them. My hair is graying now, bit it used to be black. I have a strong jaw, and my arms, face, and hands are peppered with battle scars.

Character Concept

So Va'aj'rah is the typical "bred for battle" character, but he's got a Heart made of sugary sweet jelly candies. That's to say he's got a warm, cream filled center with a hard outer shell. And I mean a HARD outer shell. Like marble, or ten thousand year old sand stone. Either way, he's got some excellent, chivalrous motives. Raised by a mercenary with no mother figure, being poor and challenged throughout his life, it's no wonder about any of this. But it's certainly given him quite some skill and strength.

Character History

Va'aj'rah's father was a lean, mean, honor code mercenary. He was protecting his wife and a caravan when she gave birth to Va'aj'rah. His mother died during birth die to lack of medical assistance.

Va'aj'rah was raised by his father after that. Ever had a father who refused to give you more than a cup of water a day? Well then you have some idea how Va'aj'rah's father was, except he would send him out into the desert for a weak with only a cup of water and a knife and have him survive. At least Va'aj'rah was 12, right?

Well before all that, Va'aj'rah was mercilessly trained to withstand multiple tough situations. His father was a hard man, but Va'aj'rah respected him for the strong man that he was. And because of this, Va'aj'rah allowed himself to be shaped into a weapon; a force that even nature could not stop.

His father died from stress related sicknesses when Va'aj'rah was twenty. Since then Va'aj'rah has had to find his way in life; but the rigorous training that his father has subjected him to stretched into his adulthood where Va'aj'rah accepted challenges that would snap the courage and back of a normal man.

Language

Fluent Language: Arumenic
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Ancient

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Flux 10 SP 10 Novice
Wilderness Survival 20 SP 20 Novice
Weapon: Short-Sword 10 RB, 20 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Ahnatep Culture
Lore of Religion: Wysar

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
- Lightweight linen kilts (maroon red)
- Lightweight Linen Undergarments
- Lightweight Linen Cloak (tan)
- Simple Leather Sandals
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Steel shortsword that was owned by his father. It is straight, double-edged with a handle that contains a cross guard. The metal of the handle is antique brushed to look black. This short sword was used by his father as a mercenary.

Housing

House: For 500 GM a person in Ahnatep would have a single room in a larger home or collective. These structures in Ahnatep tend to be two stories and made of mud brick with a decorative courtyard and exterior staircases. Players can choose whether to be upstairs or downstairs. Entrances to rooms and the wood screened windows face the courtyard. Rooms would have a chest for belongings, a polished copper mirror, a standing basin, bed, and brazier.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Va'aj'rah on October 12th, 2013, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Va'aj'rah
Player

Words: 3351
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2013, 3:20 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet