CS Application & Training Question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Gravon on July 30th, 2010, 8:24 am

I was wondering is it mandatory to send your CS to a mod or what not for approval before you can RP?

Also, during a self-training thread, do you have to wait at least half a day before making another post or is possible to simply post consecutively? I don't mean one-liner post or even a few paragraphs, but full post no shorter than four paragraphs for each post?
Gravon
Player

Words: 10236
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 3:02 am
Race: Isur

Postby John Vicari on July 30th, 2010, 8:44 am

No you don't need to send in your CS to a mod UNLESS it has something speical you wanted that is not in the starting package. For that you need to send it to the help desk for the founders to review. If a mistake is made then a mod or player will pm you about your cs.

From what I know there is no wait time per training threads or any type of thread. So more work you put though the better.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Jilitse on July 30th, 2010, 1:33 pm

Hey Gravon. You can go ahead and start roleplaying as soon as you can, moderators will only PM you if something is off with your character design. If you're really bothered by it, you can PM any of the staff to check your CS :) You're also free to ask any questions that you may have regarding your PC.

Roleplaying paces are different for everyone, so if you can post really fast, go hop to it. Most moderators do not require a specific number of words or paragraphs, but of course, a good writer will flesh out his/her sentences properly. Keep in mind that experience is awarded according to quality, and not quantity.

Welcome to Mizahar!
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)