Completed A Typical Day In Nyka

Savio has a day off from work and makes use of it.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

A Typical Day In Nyka

Postby Abstract on October 27th, 2013, 11:38 am

Grade Awarded!

Savio

Skills

~ Running - 1
~ Acrobatics - 1
~ Observation - 1
~ Investigation - 1
~ Seduction - 1

Lores

~ Sammiches: A recipe by Rose
~ Sayren's relationship with Revy
~ Possessed by 'Xeona'

Other

-1gm for the horse
Add the horse...thing... to your possessions! I'm not quite sure what it is though...
-2gm, 7sm for all the clothes... and add them to your possessions too!

Sayren

Skills

~ Cooking - 2
~ Socialization - 2
~ Observation - 1
~ Storytelling - 1

Lores

~ Recipe: Sandwich
~ Savio: Possessed by a ghost

Other

+ 5sm for a tip

Xeona

Skills

~ Possession - 1
~ Rhetoric - 1
~ Materialization - 1

Lores

~ Possessing is impolite
~ Ghost Story: Birune
~ Ghost Story: Tizub

Other

N/A

Notes

Savio... just a note. During your intro, I liked the description of running, but you slightly overplayed your acro skill... though just a little, so I didn't deduct anything. Though you DO have expert, it's barely at that level, running, with a bag of stones, would require a LOT of concentration. Though I know Savio probably have been able to do that, you should have probably put in a little more detail about how he did something like this... Yea... A heavy weight on your back really puts you off balance.

Otherwise, I like your use of one of the phenomena!

Sayren... I'm not so sure about Rose not caring about the gods... considering that Nyka is RUN by four of them... it would be kind of stupid for a Nykan not to worship them :)

...I loved Say telling Savio about her relationship though... that was hilarious... XD

Xeona, I didn't see you come in there, lol. But... just saying 'training this' does not get you any skills... you need to give more description of your words... though I know you'd just started then, so I'm not really complaining ^-^

Say... what does 'effendim' mean?? O.o (can you PM me about that? Please? :P)

And Savio... that outfit... blue red and yellow? I have little style sense, but at least the girl should have some... what about like... red pants, yellow and white sash? XD

Overall, not too much to give... especially observation wise... since you guys didn't add too much description :( But enjoy the grades anyways! I forgot how much I liked grading Nyka threads, lol. SO much less serious than Zeltiva.

Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous