[Verified by Crosspatch] Ellen Ansgot

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ellen Ansgot

Postby Ellen Ansgot on November 8th, 2013, 10:47 pm

Ellen Ansgot

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 13, Spring, 496 AV
Birthplace: Syliras

Appearance: Ellen has long almost dirty blonde hair, with blue eyes. She stands at an average 5'6" not being very tall or short. She weighs about 130 lbs and always looks as if she is walking with strict purpose about very serious business.

Character Concept
Concept :
Ellen has come from a family of knights and aspires to be one herself. She is very emotionally sealed, and has a dead focus on training and bettering herself. Rarely allowing herself free time, she is far more focused on training than friends, though she is not against the idea of team work and spending time with others.

Character History

History :
Pre-Creation:
Ellen was born into a family, in which every member becomes a Syliran Knight and serves for some time. Both her parents and her older brother are currently Knights, and she has been dreaming of becoming one since childhood. She had already done many years as a page, and continued on with some years as a squire. She now begins to near the beginning she has been waiting for. Becoming a Knight in only a few more seasons, she eagerly trains her hardest to prepare for her Knighthood quest.

Post Creation
Post Creation :
Alexander Valini takes Ellen under his wing as her patron. She trains hard with her childhood friend Cromley Stronghammer to achieve her knighthood quest. While training she goes on a few patrols, some more eventful than others. Ellen also has a rough time fighting another squire, they are a very dynamic in their interactions.

Language
Languages :
Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Pavi
Poor Language: Shiber

Skills
Skills :
Skill EXP Type Total Proficiency
Weapon: Heater Shield (10) SP (3) XP 13/100 Novice
Weapon: Longsword (10) SP (5) XP 15/100 Novice
Riding (10) SP 10/100 Novice
Rhetoric (10) SP /91) XP 11/100 Novice
Leadership (10) SP (15)RB 25/100 Novice
Observation (10) XP 10/100 Novice
Socialization (1) XP 1/100 Novice
Meditation (1) XP 1/100 Novice
Flux (1) XP 1/100 Novice
Weapon: Crossbow (4) XP 4/100 Novice
Brawling (1) XP 1/100 Novice
Tactic (1) XP 1/100 Novice

Lores
Lores :
Lore of History of Syliran Knights
Lore of Religion: Tyveth
Daniel: Mercenary
Personal Magic: Flux
Flux: Influencing The Flow Of Djed In One's Body
The Difference Between A Crossbow And A Sword
Crossbow: Reloading
Crossbow: Aiming And Firing
Crossbow: Speed Versus Accuracy
Orion: Old squire
Tactic: Block and sweep
Debt to collect from Orion
Tricked by Orion

Possessions
Possessions :
Item Obtained Cost
Simple Shirt SP --
Simple Pants SP --
Simple Undergarments SP --
Simple Coat SP --
Simple Boots SP --
1 Waterskin SP --
1 Backpack SP --
Comb (Wood) SP --
Brush (Wood) SP --
Soap SP --
Razor SP --
Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth) SP --
1 eating knife SP --
Flint & Steel SP --
Wool Tunic Purchased 2 GM
High Boots Purchased 5 SM

Borrowed Items
Full set of plate armor
Longsword
Heater Shield
Light crossbow
Officers Uniform

100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Letters from parents

Housing
Housing :

House: Squire Dormitories

Ledger
Ledger :
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Wool Tunic -2 GM 98 GM
High Boots -2 SM 97 GM, 8 SM
Seasonal Expenses Fall 513 AV (Squire) 0 GM 97GM, 8 SM

Thread List

Last edited by Ellen Ansgot on December 28th, 2014, 12:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ellen Ansgot
Squire

Words: 47968
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 9:40 pm
Character sheet

Ellen Ansgot

Postby Ellen Ansgot on November 25th, 2013, 11:23 am

General Information :
1. What is your Name: Ellen Ansgot.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name: No, usually just Ellen or Ansgot.
3. How old are you: 17
4. What is your height 5' 6"
5. What is your weight: 130 lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself: Moderately tall, fairly attractive young lady. Very focused on training to become a knight.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you: Stern, not fun, too serious.
3. What is your favorite body feature: Between the long blond hair or deep blue eyes.
4. How physically fit are you: Very fit, being a squire requires so.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style: Usually in training gear as most time is spent in the training grounds. Though in other places, dressed fairly casually.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like: Both parents served as Syliran knights, named Fardrek, and Gallea. They are stern, and serious like Ellen, and both have high expectations for their children.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters: An older brother who is also a knight, named Heffer.
3. What is your extended family like: Everyone in Sylira is a Knight, though there is one aunt who lives in Avanthal alone.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family: Depending on how close they get. Lifelong/long term friends are family.
5. Do you treat animals like family: In some respects.

2. Where do you live now: Squire Dormitories, Stormhold Castle, Syliras.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be: Not sure, haven't thought about it much.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time: No time for vacation, just training.
5. Where do you fear to be: Alone.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses: No.
2. Are you right handed or left handed: Right hand dominant.
3. What languages do you speak: Pavi, Common, and Shiber.
What do you sound like: A pretty average young adult female.
Do you have an accent: No.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics: Closing off emotions to others.
5. Do you have any tattoos or piercing: Doubtful.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation: Squire of the Syliran Knights.
2. Do you like/dislike your work: I love my work, it is a family job and I strive to make my parents proud.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be: A high ranking knight with a lot of people under my command. Leadership is my strong suit.
4. What occupation do you admire the most: Not sure yet.
5. What occupation do you lest like: One where I spend too much time doing nothing.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you: Calm, level headed, always out of trouble.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood: Goofing off with my friend Cromley.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood: Stepping on pieces of a broken plate.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents: Not incredibly close, but very admiring of them.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel: Patron Knight Alexander Valini.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have:That of one raised in Syliras.
2. Do you like/dislike learning: Love.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities: Training with my patron.
4. How do you learn best: Experiencing.
5. What are your educational goals for the future: Achieve knighthood.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people: More often than not I shut others out. This is due to their ability to drag me away from training, and causing duress over emotions.
2. Do you trust people easily: Trust is easy especially among other knights.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else: Straight.
4. Have you ever been kissed: Yes. A young boy stole me a kiss when we thought we were in love at about the age of thirteen.
5. Have you ever had sex: No. It is something saved for the most important person, and will not be given away.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk: No, one taste of alcohol was all it took to know that it was terrible.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis: Never.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer: None.
4. Have you ever tried drugs: No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol: They are putrid smelling terrible mind altering addictions waiting to happen.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies: Training and learning.
2. Do you like to read: Yes.
3. What annoys you more than anything else: Slackers, and those who think themselves better than the rest.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do: Sleeping.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you: My love for dancing. I have no experience in it, and it isn't knightly at all. Though somehow, I can't take my mind off of it.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors: green, like the flowing grass on a large open field.
2. What is your favorite time of day: Night, when everything is quite.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen: Sunrise and sunset.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat: Love anything with noodles, and hate anything with peppers.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you: No weather is scary, but snow is my favorite.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic: Optimistic, but stern.
2. What are your religious views: Priskil and Tyveth are the gods I follow
3. Would you be able to kill: Only in self defense, and only if completely necessary.
4. What are your views on sex: It is nothing to be given away.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life: Helping as many people as possible.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done: Beating someone up since they were trash talking. Stood up for another child with no friends.
2. What is your greatest regret: Wasting time not training.
3. What is your best/worst memory: Learning to defend oneself, and leaving my parents to become a page.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why: Nothing, if I changed anything I wouldn't be here today.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life: Pursuing a worthy goal.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others: Usually honest, I don't often develop feelings for another.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices: No.
3. What makes you happy: Learning, being successful in a pursuit.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for: Family.
5. What makes you angry: Those who think they are better, and entitled to more than others for no reason.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others: With general respect and honor, unless they disrespect me.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why: unsure.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why: Alexander Valini, for teaching me everything I know.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover: Someone who is just as driven as myself. Respects others, and will not treat anyone as if they were below themselves.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you: Parents, Brother, Cromley. These are the people I grew up with.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict: Generally avoid conflict unless completely necessary.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations: Easily.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people: Very much so, I just feel comfortable being in charge.
4. Do you care what others think of you: Not much.
5. What do you think of others, in general: Everyone should know their place, and act with honor and dignity.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person: leadership, and ability to become emotionally sealed off, even in stressful situations.
2. What is your greatest weakness: Become focused on a goal to a fault.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be: Become more social, take more time for myself.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted: Extroverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy: very organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any: Tyveth and Priskil.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any: Unsure yet.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them: No.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity: If I was become very devoted, we will see.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much: The death of others.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for: Honor, Justice, friends.
2. What is the best part of life: Enjoying others.
3. What is the best part of death: No more training.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die: In a glorious battle, or saving another.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death: My honesty and honor.
Ellen Ansgot
Squire

Words: 47968
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 9:40 pm
Character sheet