It Really Bites That I Have to Post This (Rhys' Absence)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Rhys Blodwen on November 20th, 2013, 1:53 am

Yeah. Title.

So, Life has begun doing what life does and biting me right where the sun doesn't shine. School, band, friends... Gah! All of 'em! I'm not going to say I wish they were all gone, but I value work above fun, as to allow myself more time for fun. And Mizahar isn't work (Unless you're one of the amazing staff. I'm going to sneak a 'thank you' in here for you guys.), it's fun. So, gonna' have to say sorry, and I'm gonna' try to get all this work in the "done" pile as soon as possible. I'll still be on, but posting will be inevitably slower, and I wouldn't be surprised if some threads would have to be labeled "Flashback". So, my apologies to anyone I've plotted with or am threading with, and I'll do my best. Salute, Mizahar!
Rhys Blodwen
What to do...

Words: 26612
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 11:44 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Quint Caravel on November 20th, 2013, 7:07 am

Good luck. I've only know you a short time but you've already impressed me with your spirit and dedication. In the thread we had, you were a good and reliable poster. And a good writer and role player.

I know this must be hard for you. But yeah, grades come first. Jobs and clubs and things have to come first.
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2