Closed And Not To Yield (Edreina)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

And Not To Yield (Edreina)

Postby Balderdash on November 23rd, 2013, 4:34 am

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Razkar :
Skill XP Awarded
Running 1
Rhetoric 3
Leadership 1

Lores: Gotta Be Patient With Deer, Edreina Still Can't Aim For Peanuts, Murder Surprise Is The Worst Dish Ever, We're Hunting Man Tonight!, Men Who Murder Must Themselves Be Murdered, Valentine's Story, Betrayal Directly Feeds Evil, Rhysol: God of Evil, Betrayal, Chaos and Lies; Edreina Must Remain Untouched By All Others, Nobody Questions Razkar!, Yahal: God of Faithfulness and Purity, A God's Displeasure, The Burden Of A Divine Curse, Deadline: One Year For Reform, Yahal's Ideal Is Edreina's Lifestyle, Divine Assistance: The Mirror in Nyka, Divine Gift: Penita Scroll, F*ck Your Stupid Jeweled Sroll!, Due To The Dead

Items and Consequences: -1 Ennervism: During a moment of especial need (A.K.A. When you need your wits about you, or can't afford to choke), Razkar will have a rather unpleasant sapping of strength not unlike losing two days' of sleep. Thus: Weak, uncoordinated and heavy limbs that seem to operate on a nasty time delay, foggy eyes and foggier brains. Think an all-nighter without coffee. The worst all-nighter you've ever had. That kind of weakness. For emotional trials without danger, he just gets a horrible feeling of dread. For both, he gets both! +1 Lady Corpse. A burning desire to set fire to a green parakeet.

Edreina :
Skill XP Awarded
Hunting 2
Running 1
Persuasion 2

Lores: Hunting Is Killer On Your Glutes, Murder Surprise Is The Worst Dish Ever, I'm Nothing Without My Man!, Preparing For A Literal Man Hunt, Valentine's Murder, Laviku Didn't Answer Valentine's Prayers, Yahal: God of Faithfulness and Purity, A God's Praise, Faith Is Great Praise, Yahal Watches Over You, Razkar Bears A Terrible Curse, Divine Gift: Penita Scroll, If I'm Womanly Enough I'll Change Him!, Razkar's Rejection, Due to the Dead

Items and Consequences: +1 Ennervism: When strength and fortitude, physical or mental, is needed, Edreina's mark will double her physical strength and fill her heart with steely resolve. Torture and Hypnotism are significantly less effective on her in this state. +1 Penita Scroll and Scrollcase.

Phew! I had a ton of fun with this thread! Gonna be fun seeing how Razkar balances his "obligation" to try to follow this meanieface Yahal's creed, and his great desire to stick to breaking peoples' faces off. I know which side I'm rooting for... (Hint: It involves a raincoat for the giblets.) And Edry tugged at my heartstrings before snapping one. I had to go to the hospital. But it was a good visit. They even had FOOD!
Fantastic work, the both of you! Much kisses and love!

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous