Looking for Designs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Looking for Designs

Postby Sisas on November 25th, 2013, 1:32 pm

So, I stink at coding. Like, if given a template, I can manage not to screw it up, and I can use the tools listed at the top of the post box. But other than that, I'm no good at coding.

However, I am looking for a design for my character's Journal. Something that looks like an old-fashioned journal, with a sharp script-- like Papyrus from Word. If someone would be willing to give me a crash course in coding, that would be appreciated, or if you're willing to make a design, that would be great. :) But I would like to have something other than just the plain post format.

Thanks!
"Snake-tongue"
"Common tongue"
Internal thoughts
Sisas
Player

Words: 66115
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal