[Alzahah's Scrapbook] A Warm Place in the World of Dead

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 28th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Hi!

I am Alzahah and I have decided to create scrapbook too. As the first thing, I would like to introduce myself to you.

My real name is Erik and I am from Estonia, a small country in the North-Eastern Europe. I am 14 (will be 15 soon) years old and I am a student at the moment. But I have some future plans already... :D

My hobbies include writing (NaNoWriMo), role-playing (Mizahar and a few other places I have played in), playing video games, following politics and other stuff. I like reading, too.

I will post some random things (mostly about my hobbies or some other important stuff) here. These might include music, videos, quotes and just some random text. Possibly even pictures.

So that's it. Basically. If you want to, you can comment my posts here, but just to be sure, I'd like to say, that massive amount of posts from other people are not tolerated at all. :D

Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Words: 6163
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 2:39 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 28th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Postie Nr. One (28th of November)
NaNoWriMo

So it seems like I might not be a winner in NaNoWriMo this year... It is a disappointment, but it's my first year, so I shouldn't have expected too much. :(( But anyways, as I wrote today about a death of a really important, beloved person, I found Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" to be a really inspiring song.

It got me into the right emotion...

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years :

Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 29th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Postie Nr. 2 (29th of November)
NaNoWriMo & Life

It seems like NaNoWriMo is kind of ending... I still have many-many thousands of words to write, but I am a bit more confident... Probably because my whole day is off tomorrow and probably I can write the remaining words tomorrow.

Today I really enjoyed the same song from the last time (which was Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years"), but I also loved listening to the Glee cover of No Doubt's "Don't Speak".

No Doubt - Don't Speak (Glee Cover) :

And also, the Christmas time is approaching. I am really excited about it and I can't just wait for Sunday. It's the first advent already, so...
Our house isn't decorated yet, because we normally start in December, but the city (which I don't live in, but I live close to it) is decorated already. In the city's biggest shop, there are even Christmas trees out already. It gives me a warm, comfy feeling. But the only thing missing is... snow. I really miss it.

But let's hope snow will come to Estonia soon. :D

Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Character sheet
Scrapbook