Selesti

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Selesti

Postby Selesti on August 13th, 2010, 12:16 am

[Not completely done yet. Might have forgotten something too. Please note me if I've done something wrong D:]

Selesti

Photo by: Eline Spek
Model: That would be me

This is a temporary picture, it will be changed when inspiration strikes again.

Physical Information

Race: Konti
Birthday & Age: 5th day of Fall 486 AV, which makes her 24 years old.

Physical Description

Selesti’s appearance is the same as about every other Konti; graceful, delicate and elegant, even though she is a bit on the smaller side, standing just a 5"0' tall. Her hair which is white and wavy, either tied up at the back with a ribbon or held back with a headband. Her eyecolour is a light blue. Scales in a soft green-blueish and silver colour swirl across her wrists, ankles and back.

Character Concept

Selesti is an energetic and creative girl, enjoying to make up stories and alternative views on situations. She likes to help where she can, even though she is easily scared and a bit paranoid.
She is determined to make her family proud of her and has a great compassion for anything broken, trying her best to restore it.
Last edited by Selesti on October 12th, 2010, 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Selesti
Player

Words: 1309
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2010, 11:20 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet