A Night Out(Job Thread)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A Night Out(Job Thread)

Postby Halin'a on December 11th, 2013, 1:10 am

Halin'a looked around Loveless, sighing to himself. There was a full house, thanks to a ship that had just come into the harbor, so he would definitely be working tonight. Maybe he should be happy about that, but right now he couldn't bring himself to be. A full house of paying customers would make most prostitutes happy, but Halin'a knew that the only reason he got any customers was because he was on Ethaefal, a son of Leth. It certainly wasn't for his suave seduction skills; earlier, he'd managed to dump an entire flagon of water down a patron's shirt.

He had never had to resort to selling himself while he was in Syliras, but it was considerably harder to find people willing to pay enough for his meager entertainment skills in Zeltiva. Halin'a knew he wasn't that good- looking and he was the farthest thing from seductive that it was possible to be, but he seemed to be doing well enough. He made enough to live off of, at any rate.  

"Well hello," a voice purred from his right. ''A son of Leth in a place like this? Not a common sight."  

Halin'a turned and offered the stranger- Male, surprisingly- a grin. "Still have to make a living, " he countered. "Can't live for free, even in a city like this." He turned in his seat offering the one next to him to the stranger. "Care to join me for a drink?" he asked. The seaman offered Halin'a a salicious, hungry grin.
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Halin'a on December 11th, 2013, 11:55 pm

"So," Halin'a began conversationally aftour both he and his prospective customer had new drinks in their hands, "what made you choose a guy like you choose a guy like me? Not many sailors-or any men, for that matter -are into guys in that way."

The man shrugged. " Lots of people don't get the chance to say they slept with an Ethaefal, either,"he answered, "Besides, I'm just looking for away to let off some steam for a night."

"Well, looks like you've fond our playmate for the night, sugar," a voice cooed from behind Halin'a.

Halin'a turned, only to be greeted with the sight of a toned, markedly female body. He sighed to himself; of course the couple were aiming for a threesome. Still, Halin'a could work with that.Madame would be pleased, at any rate. Two people sharing one of her workers still had to pay twice the price.

"Looks like he did," Halin'a agreed easily. He studied the couple. They both looked like typical sailors; muscled, tanned, with hair bleached from hours, days, in then. The man was taller by an inch or two, but the woman was broader in the shoulders. they didn't seem like the kind of people who would want it rough; they were just looking for a good time.

"Three silver mizas perchin g" Halin'a said after a moment. "I don't do bodily humor anything like that. I'm a simple prostitute."

The couple exchanged a look, and then the man nodded. "Sounds fair,"he agreed. "You got a room here?"
Halin'a
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Halin'a on December 11th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Halin'a led then upstairs to one of the rooms that all of the workers used. There was a bed, and next to it, a small nightstand stocked with various oils and other things that both worker and clients found useful. the man settled onto the bed , leaning back on his elbows. The woman wasted no time in getting undressed, and Halin'a followed her lead. He was stopped, however, by the man clearing his throat harshly. "Slower," he requested. Hali''a complied; it wasn't like he really had a choice, anyway.

The man licked his lips, watching Halin'a hungrily. The woman, who was now fully undressed, also watched avidly. Halin'a flushed; he would never get used to people staring at him like that. Once he had finished removing his clothes, the Ethaefal turned towards his customers. "Well, shall we get started?" he asked.
Halin'a
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Halin'a on December 11th, 2013, 11:56 pm

The two sailors left soon after they had finished with Halin'a. The Ethaefal was tired; a rare occurrence. They had been extremely energetic, and had stayed for two chimes; a total of twelve gold mizas. With any luck, they were well-satisfied, and would become repeat customers at Loveless. That would definitely make Madame happy.

Halin'a slowly got dressed, taking stock of his body like he did after every night. He could feel the night ending, and Syna rising to take command of the sky for the day. Once he was dressed, Halin'a headed down the stairs, handing over his money from the night to the person Madame employed for her record-keeping. He waved goodnight to some of the other workers before exiting the building and beginning to make his way through the streets of Zeltiva to his small apartment.
Halin'a
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes