[Sei's Scrapbook] The Striped Wonder

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Sei Tendo on December 29th, 2013, 12:22 am

Introduction Time!

Rules!!
  • No spam
  • Have Fun!
  • Suggest things!

About Me!
Nationality: African American(Indian Lineage)
Likes: Anime, Manga, Reading, Writing, Video games, and Animals.
Dislikes: Rudeness, Insects, and attitudes.
Last edited by Sei Tendo on June 14th, 2014, 1:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sei Tendo on June 13th, 2014, 11:24 pm

Apologies

To all those I was roleplaying with in the season of Spring 514, I sincerely apologize. I was having troubles at home and in school. That being said, I can't escape summer school, but I will be back to my daily posting routine. If I was roleplaying with you, and have yet to send a reply, I beg of you to give me a second chance and send me the link ASAP. If you need a detailed explanation please PM me, and I'll tell you what you want to know, other than that I hope to be back in the swing of things very soon. Once again, I'm so sorry, but I promise to make it up to those who aren't completely pissed at me.

-Sei
Last edited by Sei Tendo on June 14th, 2014, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sei Tendo on June 14th, 2014, 12:37 am

A Qoute Made by Sei!

So recently, I've been shifting back into my antisocial ways. I don't like to go outside, I don't wanna play with my friends, complain, complaint, complain. I was also recently playing with a slinky. One of my friends annoyed me, and after yelling at me, fell down the stairs(No injuries were acquired.) and put a smile on my face. I was laughing and smiling when he fell because my slinky was a failure, so image watching a human slinky. It was too good. So here's the LOL quote I made afterwards.

"People are like Slinky's. Annoying, but still put's a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs." -SJ IRL

And because I was inspired by this quote, it shall also be posted here.

"Life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes