Inconsistent Thoughts & Ideas (Ko)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Inconsistent Thoughts & Ideas (Ko)

Postby Ko Loraynhaus on January 6th, 2014, 1:10 am

So I can really do anything in a scrapbook right? I think that's what I'll do. I can see it as a little of an insight on me as a person, the person playing Ko. No, I wont treat it like a blog, updating you on my boring yet confusing life. I'll share things with you. A unique bug I found on my porch, a short story, poetry maybe . . . occasionally I might write a few rants, but I don't want to anger and/or bore anyone who might take interest in this. Eventually I might figure out how to make a table of contents and group subjects together. But I'm not yet that fancy so if you read this I'll just update as I please. ;)

Common-Fratavian-Thinking

Ko Loraynhaus
Curious as the Woods, Friendly as a misfit.

Words: 14570
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 8:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes