Love somebody who don't love you (Khiara)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Dhanya on August 15th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Pygmy nodded, grateful that Khiara had given her blessings and empathy, though ishe still felt like a very small, pathetic thing. She had looked at Vanator as if he'd hung the moon without realising it. She wasn't sure she could see him anymore, if he'd even want to see her now he had a real fiancee and not just her.

"Can I stay with you for a while?" She asked. "I'll be really good. I promise I'll try..."

She wasn't able to go back to Van and in the interim, she needed someone. Not just anyone either. Khiara had been her friend and guide, someone she trusted implicitly. She didn't know Khiara had loved him too.

She wasn't sensitive enough to notice. Something Khiara was surely aware of, given how many times Pygmy had twisted the knife by gushing about Van. She was selfish to be sure but she did love Khiara. Loved and needed her.
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Khiara on August 17th, 2010, 9:58 am

Khiara smiled, stroking the kelvic's hair again. There wasn't an ounce of hesitation with her response.

"Of course you can. I miss having you around, Mi. It'll be like before..." Pausing, the vantha's smile turned sad.

"Before silly drykas men and their dry hot city." The young woman knew Pygmy was unaware of her situation, and she was thankful for it. Only a clear constant reminder would help the woman. Everyday, it would make her see just who's heart was at stake. Her own feelings were inconsequential. Still, the vantha vowed to confront Vanator. Not just for herself, but for the kelvic. For the pain and the complete lack of...of...decency! Pygmy's situation was sad, Khiara's was just pathetic. It made her hate herself.

"Don't think on it any more, just get your stuff here. 'Kay?"

Khiara
Player

Words: 166009
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Dhanya on August 20th, 2010, 3:08 pm

Pygmy nodded, now considerably more content, though not in her usual spirits.

"Alright, I'll grab my things when he's out." She said.

And then she slumped over, curling into Khiara's side and closing her eyes against the world.
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous