What Is Up (Apart from the Ceiling)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Tridactyl on January 14th, 2014, 11:07 am

Hey Guys!

My name is Tridactyl !(And no, before anyone asks, that's not my real name) I'm a new Inartan living in wind reach. My first character (Who is called Tridactyl, BIG surprise) is looking for someone else to roleplay with! Since I'm kinda new to this - Well, I did try an Old Republic RP but nobody knew anything about the Old Republic, and, finding myself in the midst of an entirely benighted crowd, decided to move to a more sophisticated web domain that could sustain my needs (that's you guys :) ). I am very active, so, remember, if you want to RP with me, just drop me a PM, or join one of my threads without invitation. (Don't worry, they're all set on "Open", and I won't bite. )

Have a great day!
-Tridactyl
I'm not an Artisan , I'm an Artist
Tridactyl
The Rising Star

Words: 2914
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2014, 6:39 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Skerry on January 14th, 2014, 11:26 am

Welcome, Tridactyl.

As you already know I've contacted you but if you need anything else feel free to contact either myself or one of the other STs.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us and I'm sure you'll get into the swing of things soon enough.
Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook