[Avanthal JrST Office - Lullaby] Drifting On a Melody

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Lullaby on November 28th, 2013, 7:08 am

Welcome, my lovely little songbirds! I am Lullaby, the current JrST of Avanthal. Even though I am still learning, do not be afraid to approach me with questions, concerns, and especially requests! This is the perfect place to post them, and as they are dealt with, I shall whisk them away!

GRADING
This is simple enough, fill out this Request Form (as taken from the lovely Noblesse) and I will get to it in order of request. Please do not put more than one thread in each request, because if you do, I will grade the first one and any others will be placed at the back of the queue. Just to note, I will take your requests for certain lores and grades into consideration, but it will be my final decision on what I see within.

Code: Select all
   [b]Thread Title:[/b] [url=link]Title goes here[/url]
   [b]Characters Involved:[/b] Who's in the thread?
   [b]Type of Thread:[/b] Social, training, combat, etc?
   [b]Requested Lores & Skills:[/b] Which lores and skills were you trying to gain in the thread?
   [b]Any other comments?:[/b] For things you want me to know that might help in grading your thread.

MODERATION
I do not currently take moderation requests, I am terribly sorry! We have a lot of people within Avanthal who are more than happy to Guest Storytell, and I would love to direct you to them if you PM me with your request of moderation.

SEASONAL PAY
These requests also come to me! You can either PM them to me, or post them here and I will shuffle them around and forward them to a DS that will post the pay in your Storyteller Secrets' thread!

LASTLY
I welcome and absolutely love to hear your ideas for Avanthal! Have a vague idea for a festival? A skeleton for an animal? A plot that you would just love to see worked into our seasonal calender? Please, post them here! I am more than thrilled to see them, and will take each one into consideration and try to make them happen. Even if you just have an idea, it may be the spark to start something magnificent!

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

[Avanthal JrST Office - Lullaby] Prompts

Postby Lullaby on December 24th, 2013, 5:48 pm

PROMPTS

What is a prompt?
    Prompts were introduced by Valkyrie, our past DS in Avanthal. She would post small events that occurred based on our Calender, and you could "claim" an event you would like to happen to your PC. From there, she would post a thread with an intro to that event, and from there, it is all yours. It is not a moderated thread, as the ST will only post once, and that is the introduction to give you scenery, context, and characters. It is all yours to play with from then on!

How do I claim one?
    Easy, my little songbird! You just post here with something along the lines of "I claim Prompt 1", and I will note that it's taken and post it the second I have the chance!

Do I have to follow any type of structure or plot?
    Absolutely not! For example, if you choose an event that involves a bar fight, you might turn it around and end up chatting up some dancer about apple cider and just the right environment to grow berries! It is totally up to you where you take the thread, as long as it is realistic. I say this in the sense of, if your event is helping the Whitevine Healers, and you write that an NPC comes in and kills everyone, that might not be the most realistic path you could take the thread. Be creative, not crazy.

What's the purpose of these?
    Prompts are to not only help with writing, in the sense of giving you some inspiration when a new thread just cannot come to you. It also is a great chance to explore your character, their reactions, and how they might have their own plan much different from the one you had in mind. That's the great thing about PCs sometimes, how they just write themselves. It also gives you a chance to explore Avanthal, since as these go on, new places will be discovered, and opportunities will spring up. Just remember to catch them!

And here are the prompts ....

Prompt One

Winter TBA

Prompt Two

Winter TBA

Prompt Three

TBA
Last edited by Lullaby on January 2nd, 2014, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Office

Postby Lullaby on January 24th, 2014, 3:16 pm

This thread is now closed. Please relocate your requests to where Ab will see them. (:

It's time for me to go and it's evident why. I haven't been able to dedicate the time to you that you need, and I won't be able to anywhere in the near future. Thank you, Avanthal, for all you've taught me as an ST, writer, and person. I hope, in the future, I'll see you again.

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Office