A stranger in a strangers land. [Brunhild]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 23rd, 2010, 5:52 am

20th summer, 510AV

What drives a Zith. For Shadoran Neckrender, it's curiosity... and anger. Anger, violence comes natuaraly to her. Yet, curiosity drives her. She enslaved the Inarta Reafling, yet gave him so much freedom he could be considered friend. Now, here she was... In Wind Reach.

Sunset...

Two figures stood at The Edge Of The World, gazing out into the horizon. A grey furred Zith in a leather jacket, and an Inarta, clad in blue Brida.
"Living here... is living on the edge. Just the mountain and the sky right?"
Shadoran turned to face the Inarta, who, after a moments hesitation, nodded. His face, sharp and angular shows many conflicting emotions. Finaly, he smiles, and replies.
"I never thought of it like that, just living here. There's not much to the world out there that I learnt here, just dangerous. I guess they were correct, seeing my position now."
Shadoran hesitates, her smile quickly vanishing.
"What did you say Reafling, was that a snide comment I heard..."
She raised her hand, the last rays glinting off her claws as Reafling fell to his knees, shaking in fear. But the blow did not come. Instead, Shadoran smiled, petting his head.
"I'm proud of you. Just keep up that attitude and stop snivelling and you'll get on fine you wimp."

Reafling glanced up, unsure of whether to laugh or cry. Shadoran was so confusing, so sudden and impulsive, yet comforting in a way.
"Thank You... mistress."
He whimpered slowly under his breath, giving every word alot of tought.

The blow that followed sent him sprawling on the floor, Shadoran glaring at him. He lay there, waiting for the pain to stop, when Shadoran spoke to him.
"Look, I just said stop whimpering... Honestly, your hopeless."
She hoisted Reafling up, taking care not to cut him with her nails.
"Now then, why don't you be a good boy and try to Repel off the wall again, don't worry. I'll catch you if you fall... hopefully."
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Words: 10008
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2010, 8:26 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 24th, 2010, 3:02 am

"Ouch!!!!"
Reafling slowly picked himself up, massaging his back.
"You said you would catch me..."
Shadoran simply grinned, lazily swooping down to the base of the wall.
"I lied..."
She teased, tickling him under the chin.
"Now get back up there... Or who knows what will happen to you."
Her voice took a menacing tone, as if implying certain punishments. Then, she leaned against the wall, waiting for the familiar sound of...
"Ouch!!!"
There we go again, He's always falling...

An hour later, Shadoran sat at the peak, her... slave lying down next to her. She sighed. Was this life... Just waiting alone, so many people, yet you're alone...
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Words: 10008
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2010, 8:26 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets