[ Synn's Scrapbook- ] Calling all Heros

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Synntina Novul on December 29th, 2013, 8:16 pm

This is Me; :

Hai my name is, Synn

But actually my name is Amber. Feel free to call me either, I don't really have a preference. You can also call me Nyte, as thats where I am known almost everywhere else on the internet. I'm eighteen years old and I live in the wonderous, sunny, humid, hot, bleargah, land of Florida. I've been roleplaying since I was ten years old, and actually got my start on the forums of a game called Runescape, which I'm sure at least some of you have heard of or even played. It was the best roleplay I have been apart of to date, and I plan on one day, writing a book that revolves around the same idea.

I guess a little more about me is in order.. I own many, many animals. Three dogs, Two cats, A Bird, and a Rat make up the companion animals. After that theres about 300-400 turtles and tortoises, ponds and ponds full of tropical fish, and around 80 chickens. I live on whats called a fish farm, and not the kind that you go with your fishing pole and catch fish. My father traps and sells fish out to people, who in turn sell to pet stores. On the side he also raises different turtles and tortoises to sell when they have babies. We actually own one of the coolest turtles I've ever seen, they're called Fly River Turtles. And they're dang adorable.

Thats all I really have to say for now, I'll probably be using this scrap book to show things that are going on around me, and also talk about Synntina and things that are going on with her as well. Fun stuff, ya know?

- Feel free to post.
- I love videos and pictures and stuff too~
- No spamming and all those fun things.

To Long, Didn't Read? :
- Name; Amber , Nyte , Synn.
- Age; 18. ( October 6th )
- Lives; Florida
- Works?; Highschool.
- Goals; Don't really have one yet.
- Characters; Synntina.
- Deviantart; http://nytelyteable.deviantart.com/

- Likes;
( Animals, Drawing, Going out, Dancing, Expression, Roleplay, Video Games, The Legend of Zelda )
- Dislikes;
( Things that crawl on you, Frogs, Most people in real life )

Yay.
Synntina Novul
Hunter

Words: 33029
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2013, 6:46 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Synntina Novul on December 29th, 2013, 11:03 pm

So. I have a really long to-do list when it comes to drawing things for other people. I was hoping to get it done this winter break, but it just keeps adding up, and I'm barely getting anything done on it.

And now I'm sick. -sigh-

I just want to curl up in my computer chair and roleplay and not worry about my tablet glaring at me. But there it sits, next to my speakers, bowl of soup, and cup of milk, screaming at me to get stuff done. But I don't wannaa :c

-

In other news, I went to my first EDM Festival. It was really a lot of fun. I can shuffle there and not look like an idiot like when I dance at school. I also went to a club the day after, which is how I got sick I think. But I don't care, it was still a lot of fun. It reminded me how much I really do love dancing and expression in other ways then speech. Its in my blood. My sister is a very good dancer, and I don't just say that because shes my sister either. She has some videos up on youtube with her and her old dance crew, and shes pretty much my inspiration when it comes to dance.

-

Also, something for you all. A little resource that helps me find hex codes for colors, and make new ones. You pick two colors from the side bar, and then hit midpoints to 10. Hit blend, and bam. Colors everywhere. I've been using it for at least seven years to make pretty colors in table codes.
http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/

Now excuse me while I go cough up a lung or two.

Synntina Novul
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Synntina Novul on December 31st, 2013, 1:35 am

So I mentioned in the last post a little bit about dance, and since then I've just been super motivated to learn. I do know how to shuffle, and I was also thinking about making a video of me shuffling just for fun sometime soon, once I stop being sick that is. But I want to learn more about dance then just shuffling, I want to learn hip-hop dancing. I want to be able to dance to almost anything. All it takes is practice after all. So.. if there's something I will say about this whole new years resolution thing.. it will be that I want to learn a new style of dance.

I also mentioned that my sister is a dancer, so without further adue ( or however it's spelled ), here is some videos with her and her old crew, Enigma.

Four Years ago- ( shes the one in white pants/pink top )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVEp-7N9r8E

Two Years Ago- ( shes the one when the song starts, far left )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3APXNYSNVnQ

One Year Ago- ( shes the one in red pants )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1eYOyRm3fM

So yeah, like I said before. Shes honestly one of my biggest inspirations. But Synn? Why Doesn't she just teach you? Well because now she has a three year old son, a full time job, and she has only just started dancing again. I've tried for years, even before my nephew was born, but shes always been busy. So its sorta.. leave to my own devices sort of thing.

Ah. Thats pretty much it. I miss her a lot.
Fun Facts; One of the members of Enigma now dances in New York with one of the bigger dance crews, they've been on Good Morning America a few times now.
Also, the leader of Enigma, and also my big brother ( not really, but basically ), was in one of the Bring it On movies. I don't remember which one, but he played the guy who pretended to be gay up until the end. His real names Noel, but everyone calls him Mouse.

Synntina Novul
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Synntina Novul on January 2nd, 2014, 12:50 am

This one is going to be short and sweet!
I got to drawing today, did a little stream, some people watched, ect. But I drew something Mizahar related today :]
A Symenestra Hunter!

I'll give you the link as well as the picture if you would want to see the description.

Click for the Pic

Picture Here :

Synntina Novul
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Synntina Novul on January 29th, 2014, 5:17 am

So I've been a little bit on the inactive side lately, and I'd like to apologize for that. A few weeks ago I was taking final exams so I didn't want to do much of anything but eat, sleep, and study. After that starts my busyest two months of my school year.. All of January going through till I graduate in May is going to be very hectic for me. I'm an officer in the FFA, so there is a lot of planning going on for contests, FFA week, banquet, etc. As well as the Strawberry Festival Plant Show, where we go sell our plants we've been working on growing this whole year. Theres an end of the year field trip for my Ag. class, as well as Gradbash, and Prom.

So. Much. Stuff.

I think I would go crazy if it weren't for my amazing boyfriend not so much boyfriend. ... TO explain that, we're not together but I'm not really interested in anyone else because of him sort of thing.. He lives a lot of states away from me sadly, but I'll hopefully be able to see him in a few months. Heres a link to a GIF of him being adorable, [click]

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts about dancing, and I'm still doing that. Been practicing more and more every day, and with my new schedual I have a sports class that will help me be motivated to get up and move. So yayy.

I dyed my hair. Its darker now. [click]

I've had very bad insomnia for the past three weeks now. But at the same time, I don't mind much? Before this started happening, I would go to sleep at like 12am or 1am, and wake up my normal time which is around 6am for school, and then I would be tired all damn day, falling asleep in class, etc. But now, I fall asleep at around 3:30-4am, and wake up at 6am and I feel.. not tired all day. Which is weird. I come home and I sleep, then get stuff done. Maybe this is how my body was always supposed to be, and it only kicked in my last year of highschool..

I hurt my shoulder a few years back, and it likes to hurt a lot when its cold, which is partly why I haven't been very active. Its hard to type when your shoulder and arm are in pain. Even if its not your dominant side. :c

I think I'm done updating now..
Symenestras UNITE. I'm excited for the things Flyaway has in store for Kalinor in the future. c:

Synntina Novul
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook