Desdeax's Stats

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Desdeax's Stats

Postby Desdeax Proxrein on October 20th, 2009, 12:20 am

Desdeax

Physical Information

Race: Human
Birthday & Age : October 29, 19

Physical Description: pretty Thin, Slightley Muscular figure. Long brown and blond hair, One lip peircing Right in the middle of her lip. Blue-ish green eyes. Small Tatoo going around wrist wich bears the Forsaken Words, Non Ducor Duco. I Am Not Led, I Lead. The explaination of this being that her Family raised many horses and she learned to ride and handle well at a young age, At the age of 15 there was a Competition; Her father was supposed to ride a horse named "At My Side" but unfortunatley he fell sick, The only explaination was that the Plauge had breached the walls of the Stables. Everyone else was spared this exept him... Poor Soul, And soon Died. To carry on his Spirit of Determination She rode in this competition. She came in Third Place, Ahead of her was A quick beat Standardbred, His Rider being A wealthey Student of the best Acedemy Around. Followed by The kings Daughter, (They belive it was fixed since of course... Well, It explains itself. Kings Daughter.). So after this She had those words engraved upon the vitals. She led her life, And was not simply A Passenger.

Character Concept: To keep a good name in her family, She decided to carry on her Fathers Dedication. Somewhere along there she turned, Leaving it all, Taking her Horse "My Fear In Your Faith", Well. Tempter Works too. So now Shes stuck, Cant turn around... Can barely afford to go forward.

Character History: ^Above^ All of that, would fit into her History.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Equipment and Possessions:
Small daggers, [8]

Ledger

Thread List
Desdeax Proxrein
Player

Words: 674
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2009, 9:30 pm
Race: Human