Hello ^-^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello ^-^

Postby Mikiada on February 4th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Hey there!

My name is Taylor, but I have, like, a million nicknames, so feel free to call me whatever you want hehe. I've been roleplaying since about 2009, so... 5 years :P If any of you have ever heard of it, I started on a site called FooPets and when they took the roleplaying forums away, I got introduced to whole websites made for roleplaying- I was in heaven! So, I began asking some of my friends and such and I started exploring and eventually, tada! I found this site :) I have yet to read all the rules, lore and history and such, but I will before starting to actually roleplay. I have began thinking about my character, though. I actually joined awhile ago, but knew I wouldn't be able to get on for a couple months, so I decided to wait to join. And now.. Here I am! :P

A little more about me:
I have a tendency to be very hyper at times (^*^), and am usually fairly cheerful. (But I really get into my roleplaying lol) I am a nerd/geek/dork that gets straight As and dresses insanely at times. I have two wonderful kitties- a girl named KiKi (My Halloween kitty <3) and a boy named MJ. He looks like my grandma's cat, Moses, (Orange-ish tabby with markings like a giraffe- I know weird haha) so we named him Moses Junior, or MJ. I also had a kitty named Scarlet. She was the sweetest old (14 year old) calico cat. We recently had to put her down because she had cancer and was in a ton of pain- my poor pretty kitty. :( But anyway, enough of sadness! I'm a southern girl at heart, raised in the city. I love animals, reading, and roleplaying, and a lot of other stuff.

Okay, I've rambled on enough! Ta-ta for now! (No, I don't really say that lol)
Mikiada
Player

Words: 1578
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2013, 4:32 am
Race: Konti

Hello ^-^

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on February 5th, 2014, 6:04 am

Hey Mikiada! (or Taylor. Which do you prefer? XD)

I'm Gale, and I would just like to say welcome to Mizahar and we are all very glad to have you! I'm just going to give you a few guidelines and pointers to help you get started so you can get going at making friends and having fun in no time!

It appears you already have the basics down, reading the rules and lore and such, which is a wonderful start. The best way to learn in this place to through the lore and asking questions, so you're doing great already. ^_^

If you have any questions, there are loads of places where you can look to for help. We have the Q&A forum, specifically dedicated to questions. (And people answer questions in there super fast. Like, within the hour usually. A day is the longest I've seen one not be answered in some way or another) We also have Chat, located at the top of the page, which is always filled with wonderfully nice and helpful players and staff always willing to help out. We also have everyone else! You can always PM someone specifically with a question, such as Staff, Mizahar Mentors (PC's with the little mentor badges), aaand, well, basically anyone. I'm sure 98% of the population here is more than willing to answer questions you have. So, yeah! No need to worry about resources there! Everyone's really friendly and nice here (some are maybe sarcastic) but I'm sure you'll find your place here soon enough, for it's not entirely hard to.

I think that's about it, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask! It's nice to have you with us and I hope your start here is smooth and steady!

~McPainty

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Hello ^-^

Postby Mikiada on February 5th, 2014, 3:45 pm

Thanks so much for the help! Everyone I've met so far has been really friendly, so nice call on that one ;) Oh, and I'd rather be called Taylor- I got a little mixed up with the whole username thing xD Haha, thanks again for the advice, I will definitely take note of that Q&A forum!
Mikiada
Player

Words: 1578
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2013, 4:32 am
Race: Konti