Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Sakinah on February 6th, 2014, 12:19 am

I have just recently put p my character sheet. I haven't made any IC threads, or joined any yet, and I'm pretty sure I will tonight, but before I do I think I'm going to revise my CS. I haven't really written in about a year; I think this site is the perfect way to get me back into things. If you'd like to know anything about me I would be glad to answer some questions, and I hope to make some friends. :)
Sakinah
Player

Words: 1520
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2014, 1:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Reven Heath on February 6th, 2014, 4:29 am

Hi there!

I'm Reven and I'm new to the forum just like you. I haven't written anything in nearly a year as well so I definitely feel for you. I'm really excited to get things moving with my character but I haven't completely figured out what I want her to be. My CS has probably been revised 3 times by now! How are you handling all the information on the site? Better than me, I hope. :) Was it difficult for you filling out the character sheet?

The community is really nice from what I've seen so far so it won't be any problem making friends here. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun.
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Sakinah on February 6th, 2014, 6:34 pm

I think I'm handling the information pretty well. I hope! There's so much of it. It was very difficult filling my CS out, I had to revise it a lot as well. I noticed that our characters are both Kelvics, that's pretty cool.
Sakinah
Player

Words: 1520
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2014, 1:02 am
Character sheet