[Verified by Crosspatch] Bonnibell Carson

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Bonnibell Carson

Postby Bonnibell Carson on February 6th, 2014, 6:58 pm

Bonnibell Carson

Race: Human
Birthday: 42nd of Fall, 491A/V
Birthplace: Ravok
Secret :
Height: 5'4
Weight: 149lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale
Other Attributes: Right-handed, limps on her right, nails constantly bitten down
Tattoos: NA
Scars: Right side of her temple has a long, thin scar from brow to top of ear
Last edited by Bonnibell Carson on February 10th, 2014, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bonnibell Carson
Player

Words: 16437
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2014, 11:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Bonnibell Carson

Postby Bonnibell Carson on February 7th, 2014, 5:29 am

Character Personality

Bonnibell is a dramatic. She thinks she has an answer for everything, and is fluent in sarcasm. Like some, she doesn't love her job but loves to chat. She isn't an evening person.

• Flirtatious
  • Cheerful
  • Vengeful
  • Distrustful
  • Emotional
  • Calculating
  • Cautious
  • Intelligent
  • Liar

Dislikes: Cold food, Rain, Swimming, Quiet, Being alone

Character History

Annabelle and Raphael Carson sired Bonnibell after a slew of six boys. She was their last child.

Her distant childhood was average. Bonnibell avoided her brother's antics, slept, worked, and played when told to. The men worked on the docks. The two woman of the house at a nut stand. The nuts they sold were either empty or too small to eat at all, business was mainly thieves or the family.

Her recent teenage years were more and less than her childhood. She worked the streets. There was more money. Her mother's sickness brought her father's death.

Her present adult years have landed her at the docks as a Ravosala Driver. She has struck out on her own.

Character Questions
Secret :
General Information
1. What is your name? I don't feel like telling you, guess!
2. Do you go buy a nickname or pet name? I only go by nicknames. Bobbi, Bonnie, Bon-Bon, Bell, Bells, to name just a few.
3. How old are you? Twenty-two.
4. What is your height? Around five four.
5. What is your weight? Around a hundred and forty some pounds. You know it'srude to ask a lady that, right?

Aesthetics
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My lips.
4. How physically fit are you? I have some upper body strength from pushing the Ravosalas but I don't exercise.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I like dresses, and skirts but pants are more practical for work. Meaning I usually wear pants. It's petching awful sometimes.

Family
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My momma was quiet. My papa used to say that's why she needed me, so I could do all the talking. But he didn't talk of either. They were fair. I didn't really see papa too often. He was always working. Momma told me stories till she passed.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have six brothers. Had. I had six brothers, two died, one's older than dirt and the other three still work at the dock.
3. What please your extended family like? I've never had the pleasure of meeting them. My brothers say I'm lucky.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Close friends aren't family, they'll never be family so they aren't as important. I can always trust my family to watch for me, can't trust someone who isn't like to do that.
5. Do you treat animals like family? I don't have any animals. Never had any actually, not sure if I'd be good with them.

2. Where do you live now? I still live in Ravok, it's not that easy city to get out of, and where would I go?
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Oh, I don't know.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? My apartment, the Immortal Pleasures, taverns, depends on my mood.

Traits
1. Do you have any physical weakness (disease, scars, and missing limbs)? I have a scar on my head and I have a limp in my right leg. It's my knee that bothers me the most, it got pretty badly damaged when I had a fall. The cold makes it hard to walk fast.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right.
3. What languages do you speak? I've only ever heard and spoken Common. I have a deeper voice, and I'd think I have a lower end accent.
4. Do you have any on mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I twirl my hair, and I bite my nails. I talked in third person as a kid, used to drive my papa crazy.
5. Do you have (or want) any tattoos or piercings? As soon as I can afford a tattoo I want one more than anything. My ears are pierced, momma had it done when I was little, hurt like shyke.

Occupations
1. What is your occupation? I'm a Ravosala Driver.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? It's pretty boring but can be fun sometimes. I know this city like the back of my hand, and sometimes I want to throw riders into the canal and let someone else find them.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to what would you be? I'd like to be a carver one day, maybe even build a Ravosala.
4. What occupation: do you admire the most? Why? What makes you think ones better than the other? Everything has to work together, and most things are boring at some point.
5. What occupations do you like the least? Why? I'll try anything once and I've yet to find something I hate.

Childhood
1. What sort of child were you? I talked a lot, got lost a lot. Pretty average I'd think.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Anytime momma told stories.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? When I fell out of the Ravosala. It's what left me my scar and my bad knee.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? We all love each other. We are family, even if I didn't see Pappas often as I'd have liked.
5. Who what is your most influential role model? My oldest brother, he was never afraid anything. He always did things and became a part of the Ebonstryfe. It killed him in the end, sometimes I wish he hadn't.
Last edited by Bonnibell Carson on February 13th, 2014, 3:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bonnibell Carson
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Bonnibell Carson

Postby Bonnibell Carson on February 9th, 2014, 3:07 am

Languages
  • Common

Lores
  • Lore of Ravok Layout
  • Lore of Ravok Culture

Skills
Skill Exp Total Proficiency
Ravosala Driving 15RB, 11SP 26 Competent
Cosmetology 9SP 9 Novice
Mace, Light 5SP 5 Novice
Intelligence 15SP 15 Novice
Carving 5SP 5 Novice
Swimming 5SP 5 Novice

Possessions

Clothes
  • Red llama wool, damasked dress (heirloom)
  • High Brown leather boots
  • Brown belt
  • Black belt
  • Brown leather breeches (4)
  • Low Brown leather boots
  • Undergarments (3)
  • Black wool cap
  • Greed scarf
  • Red scarf
  • Purple scarf
  • Blue scarf
  • Black shirt (2)
  • Brown jacket
  • Sandals
  • Shoes
  • White skirt
  • Brown skirt
  • Red skirt
  • Stockings (2)
  • White blouse
  • Yellow blouse
  • Black Green blouse
  • White slippers
  • Black vest
  • Brown vest
  • Black gloves (3)

Grooming and Jewelry
  • Small steel mirror
  • 4 silver bracelets
  • Silver necklace w/ pendant
  • Comb(wood)
  • Brush(wood)
  • soap
  • Red lip pomade (1oz)
  • Black kohl (1oz)

Supplies
  • Washboard
  • Flint&Steel
  • Rations (1wk worth)
  • Eating knife
  • Backpack
  • Waterskin

Furniture and Weapons
  • Washbasin
  • Hearth
  • Couch
  • Desk
  • End table
  • Body pillow
  • Light steel mace

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Wash basin (avg.) -2 GM 98 GM
Hearth (avg.) -3 GM 95 GM
Couch (good) -6 GM 89 GM
Desk (good) -5 GM 84 GM
Steel mirror (small) -10 GM 74 GM
Silver bracelets (4) -8 GM 66 GM
Silver necklace -5 GM 61 GM
Silver pendant -5 GM 56 GM
Boots(leather, high, brown) -1 GM 55 GM
Belt (leather, 2 black/brown) -1 GM 54 GM
End table (poor) -8 CM 53 GM/92 CM
Body pillow -5 SM 52 GM/5 SM/92 CM
Washboard -1 GM/2 SM 51 GM/3 SM/92 CM
Black kohl (1oz) -1 SM 51 GM/2 SM/92 CM
Red lip pomade (1oz) -1 SM 51 GM/1 SM/92 CM
Breeches (leather, brown, 4) -4 GM/8 SM 46 GM/3 SM/92 CM
Boots (low, brown, leather) -6 SM 45 GM/7 SM/92 CM
Undergarments (white, linen, 2) -2 SM 45 GM/5 SM/92 CM
Cap (black, wool) -2 SM 45 GM/3 SM/92 CM
Scarves (med.wool, red/blue/purple/green) -9 SM 44 GM/4 SM/92 CM
Shirts (2, black, linen) -6 SM 43 GM/8 SM/92 CM
Jacket (brown, wool) -9SM 42GM/9 SM/92 CM
Sandals -2 SM 42 GM/7 SM/92 CM
Shoes (tan) -4 SM/5 CM 42 GM/3 SM/87 CM
Skirts (3, linen, green/brown/red) -1GM/8 SM 40 GM/5 SM/87 CM
Stockings (black, linen) -1 GM/8 CM 39 GM/5 SM/79 CM
Blouses (4, linen, white/yellow/black/green) -4 GM/4 SM 35 GM/1 SM/79 CM
Slippers (white) -1 SM 35 GM/79 CM
Vests (leather, black/brown) -1 GM/5 CM 33 GM/5 SM/79 CM
Gloves (black, leather, 3) -4 GM/5 CM 29 GM/5 SM /74 CM
Mace, Light (steel) -5 GM 24 GM/5 SM/74 CM

Housing: Single apartment in Ravok. Includes: Bed, table, chairs, wardrobe, and a chamberpot.
Secret :

Thread List
Bonnibell Carson
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes