[The Cyphrus Region AST Office] The Dawn of Fantasy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[The Cyphrus Region AST Office] The Dawn of Fantasy

Postby Fantasy on February 14th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Hello everyone! This is the office of the one and only Fantasy. I’m here to help across the board of The Cyphrus Region, and even dabble into help with Mura. So step on in and look around… I’m here to help anyone with their story needs~!

Grading: I mostly handle grading in Endrykas and Riverfall, but if you have something that you need graded skillwise say, before the end of the season because it could make a difference towards your job thread wages, leave me a link here and mention what skill(s) you're looking for. Normally I don’t get put anyone ahead of the grading queue, but sometimes you just need that last point or two to jump into your next tier for job wages. I’m happy to help you get there. Be sure to inform me why you need the thread graded ASAP, or I will ignore the request and grade it right along side the rest of the grading queue. If there is no rush on grading, please post your grade in the proper grading queues and I will get to them as quickly as possible.

General Questions: I’m always happy to answer questions, though I would prefer you PM them to me so that the office doesn’t get too cluttered, but you can always post them in the OOC sections of your city. More often than not others can answer your questions just as quickly, and many of our staff can see the question as well. Never be afraid, we don’t bite!

Moderated Threads: Well of course I do these! While I cannot do gnosis threads or any that contain gods/goddess appearances, I can get in contact with someone who can. Otherwise I am more than happy to help your character along that path you’re looking for. Here’s what I need from you when you post a request here for a moderated thread.

Code: Select all
[b]Thread Name:[b] Specifics of the thread name you would like, or perhaps if it has already been started.
[b]Timestamp:[/b] Day, Season, Year AV - Bell if required
[b]PC’s Involved:[/b] Is it just you, or several PC’s joining you?
[b]PC plotline/goals:[/b] What is it your PC(s) are aiming for? The more detail given to this section, the better I can give you what you need!
[b]Notes:[/b] Any additional things I need to know about the thread, such as predetermined post order, or if another PC will join later in the thread rather than at the beginning.

Current Moderated Threads

If there is anything else I can do for you, don’t be afraid to PM me and let me know!
Fantasy
Retired Staff

Words: 17109
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2014, 1:28 am
Race: Staff account
Office