[Orbits Scrappy-doo] Where boys play girls and girls... Well

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Orabelle Deepseeker on February 5th, 2014, 12:34 am

Name: I have multiple, so pick one

°Galaxy
°Samurai
°Apollo
°Nyx

Okay so I like gods and goddess, that explains Apollo and Nyx. Galaxy and Samurai *shrug*

Gender: Male. I know what you're all thinking and let me just say, firstly I've have a hard time creating a male. Because I want him to be EVERYTHING. So playing a female is just chill and gives you an experience in writing.

Characters: So far just Ora, but I would love just two more, well one's in progress. As for another, I can't decide the race.

Why are you making a scrapbook: To talk about my characters, praise everyone else's and discuss my favorite gods and races. I might rant here and there but I don't like being angry... just rude ;). Oh and I might envy some cool looking boxcodes and signatures and other things, so beware! One day your art will be praised and I'll forever hate you because you're so awesome at doing something I'll never be able to do :). Oh! I'll also be talking about my favorite actors.
Fratavan|Common|Thoughts

"A Svefra never goes back on their word... never."
Orabelle Deepseeker
Nobody Special

Words: 107184
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2013, 6:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orabelle Deepseeker on February 15th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Topic of this post; Orabelle

I'm hardly new to mizahar, I've retired many PCs because I felt like I haven't gotten far with them. I think I possibly tried every race that I am interested in. Kelvics, konti, drykas and even a full-blooded ephyrian and svefran. But I've retired them all because they were missing something, and for a while I couldn't put ny finger on it. What were all these characters missing? I felt passionate about each race, loved the cultures... but what were they missing? Unlike Orabelle, I put a lot of time into most of these characters. They would take weeks before I registered them and decided to post their CS. I dished out Orabelle in a day and a half. Not the smartest thing to do but I did. She's been created, now she's here. No biggy, she's just a character I created to get back in to roleplay, right? I was wrong. By the third week of playing Orabelle Deepseeker, I felt a connection. When I wrote the things she would say I laughed and realize that those are things I would say. Maybe that's what I was missing. A strong connection with mt characters. I was setting them up for success and didn't really think of something that would connect me just a little with the character. If you met me in person you would wonder how I play her XD. I can't figure that out either, but that small connection I have with Orabelle just keeps me going. Not a major connection, it's very small and something I missed with my other characters.
Fratavan|Common|Thoughts

Orabelle Deepseeker
Nobody Special

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orabelle Deepseeker on June 13th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Today, I'm trying to focus on just Orabelle. I'm going to remodel her CS and rewrite it, the whole thing. Starting with a great theme song. My friend was listening to this -- her music was so loud you could hear it through the speaker-- and I thought it describe someone like her well. She is "flawless".

And for my own enjoyment I found a few pictures!:

I like this one. She didn't have her baby yet but I like to think once she has it she look at and realize... it looks nothing like her.

I like to think, while she works Orabelle tries to look like she represents RDF as a staff member. Imagine the Star Trek sign as a symbol for RDF clothing line. Isn't her makeup flawless?

She's listening o.O
Fratavan|Common|Thoughts

Orabelle Deepseeker
Nobody Special

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes