A Word For The Wise

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

A Word For The Wise

Postby Andruen on February 9th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Ah, man... life's been kind of hard on me lately. *sighs* I owe a great many a few replies, but with the lacking motivation and the slight bit of depression I am going through, I've got to put those aside for now. I've been out of a job for the last two months and have been a little lazy with my replies unfortunately. Now that Valentine's day is over, and with it the sappy depression of being alone on such a holiday, I should be able to grab the reigns on my depression and motivation and get back in the game!

This goes for all of my characters, as well. Ai Shou has fallen a bit into the way-side as I have nearly zero want to write for her. Apologies to you, Brandon Blackwing, for having to make you wait a little longer for the replies. Ariann, on the other hand, has been a bit of an ease for me to write for, since she was, until recently, going through the same love-struck hardships that I am feeling and so it was easier to relate for me. Thank you Ricky, for suffering through her drama ^_^ I appreciate it fully.

But as for the many thread partners Andruen is with right now, I feel the need to apologize and address each of you individually.

Kizora, I apologize for letting our thread kind of fade out of my view in the recent days. Awkwardly enough, the last post was on the 14th and I just couldn't bring myself to look at the thread at that point in time and then I kind of just... forgot. Sorry about that.

Serynia, your character is an interesting one and my interest is quite piqued for what will happen between them in the upcoming days, but alas I (as mentioned many times above) am lacking the motivational "kick in the rear" so to speak to get the reply out. Keep writing and fleshing out that lovely character of yours, alright? I promise within the next few days (depending on if I get this job I'm applying for) I will have a reply for you.

Tabitha and Shall, despite the contrasting threads we have (separately, of course), I do feel it wise to group you both together. Reason being is that Andruen has a bit of an awkward thought towards the two of you. I am not quite sure what it is about quite yet, but it's nagging at the back of my head whenever I read over our threads. I apologize for the wait, but you're gonna have to hold on for a bit more, alright? ^_^ Give me a moment to get my head in the game and I guarentee I will have posts for the both of you that will blow your socks (or horns, for Shall's sake) off! :D

Well, that's about it for my soppy apologies. To anyone else who is reading this, if you want a thread with Andruen, Ai Shou or Ariann, you'll need to be aware that my plate is very much full and overflowing as it is, but you should still drop me a PM. I might be able to hook up something when I get the time later on! ^_^

OH! Duh. I almost forgot... I've got a job interview already! Despite my depression, I toughed my way through and managed to secure an interview at a place called the Reinessance Savery Hotel. And holy crap, is it fancy. I walked in the front door and immediately did a 180 back out because I thought I was in the wrong place xD But yeah, after making certain I was correct, I got the application filled it out and was immediately offered an interview next week. Woo!

(Mental thought: It was probably the slacks... yeah, totally was the slacks.)
Andruen
Player

Words: 15030
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Word For The Wise

Postby Andruen on February 18th, 2014, 12:35 am

Ah, fantastic... why did this not bump? -_-" There are some very important updates within this...
Andruen
Player

Words: 15030
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes