[PC Plotnotes] Fubuki Kouri

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Fubuki Kouri

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 15th, 2013, 8:30 am

Plotnotes

Goals:
Long Term:
-Get Reimancy to Competent
-Get all Materialization, Possession, and Soulmist Projection to Master
-Become the Ultimate Manipulator (Req. Possession: Master)

Short-Mid Term:
-Becomes Expert at Possession

Threads:
-3 threads of focusing on learning Common, each with 3-4 posts.
Last edited by Fubuki Kouri on June 21st, 2014, 8:37 am, edited 6 times in total.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Kouri's Grand Oath to Annalisa Marin

Postby Fubuki Kouri on February 21st, 2014, 4:31 am

Plain Text Version :
I, the undersigned, hereby swear upon the divine halls of the Ukalas and all those that dwell within that I shall follow the conditions outlined below:

-I will follow the orders of Annalisa Marin. These orders shall be unquestioning, and I shall obey them regardless of the harm it might bring to myself or others. In the event of conflict between this line and others, this line overrules all others.

-I will never cause harm or allow harm to befall Annalisa Marin if I am present to prevent it, through means magical, mundane, or ghostly, directly or indirectly, or through my actions or inactions.

-I will not communicate the signing of this contract, or anything regarding this Grand Oath or the conditions contained herein to any other than Annalisa Marin, via means direct or indirect, unless given direct permission from Annalisa Marin that I may tell a certain individual.

-I will not communicate the name or worship of Rhysol, Annalisa Marin's relationship or worship of Rhysol, or Annalisa Marin's Mark of Chaon to anyone other than Annalisa Marin or those Annalisa Marin has given me direct permission to tell, via means direct or indirect.

-I will not take possession of Annalisa Marin's body unless given direct permission to do so from Annalisa Marin.

-I will not slander or defame Annalisa Marin to others by means direct or indirect.

-I will address Annalisa Marin as I would my own mother and will show her the same respect I would her at all times.

x_Fubuki Kouri Snowsong_

I, the undersigned, hereby swear upon the divine halls of the Ukalas and all those that dwell within that I shall follow the conditions outlined below:

-I will follow the orders of Annalisa Marin. These orders shall be unquestioning, and I shall obey them regardless of the harm it might bring to myself or others. In the event of conflict between this line and others, this line overrules all others.

-I will never cause harm or allow harm to befall Annalisa Marin if I am present to prevent it, through means magical, mundane, or ghostly, directly or indirectly, or through my actions or inactions.

-I will not communicate the signing of this contract, or anything regarding this Grand Oath or the conditions contained herein to any other than Annalisa Marin, via means direct or indirect, unless given direct permission from Annalisa Marin that I may tell a certain individual.

-I will not communicate the name or worship of Rhysol, Annalisa Marin's relationship or worship of Rhysol, or Annalisa Marin's Mark of Chaon to anyone other than Annalisa Marin or those Annalisa Marin has given me direct permission to tell, via means direct or indirect.

-I will not take possession of Annalisa Marin's body unless given direct permission to do so from Annalisa Marin.

-I will not slander or defame Annalisa Marin to others by means direct or indirect.

-I will address Annalisa Marin as I would my own mother and will show her the same respect I would her at all times.

x_Fubuki Kouri Snowsong_

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)