Ysona's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Ysona's Journal

Postby Ysona on February 26th, 2014, 1:28 am

58th Day of Winter, 513 AV

It's been two weeks since we buried Aedan. I don't remember the burial. I don't remember anything from the time they told me he was gone until I was standing alone looking into the Tomb of the Fallen. Someone had given me two of Anaki's feathers.

They told me he was showing off, competing, performing daredevil stunts in the air. Anaki is was as young as Aedan, as headstrong, just as reckless. They tried to outdo everyone else, and even each other. He had leapt from her back, intending to fall safely back into his seat after Anaki rolled in the air and dived down to swoop under him. It was stupid. He plummeted and rolled a hundred feet down the sharp stones and craggy ledges of Mount Skyinarta, and Anaki went after him. She couldn't pull out of her dive and ended up as broken on the ground as Aedan was.

They wouldn't let me see his body before they sent him to rest in the heart of our mountain. They gave me his katinu and let me collect my things, but I didn't belong there anymore.

I've rented a room in the Darvina Commons. Once this place was something I'd only ever dreamed of. Now I'd rather be a Dek with Aedan with me than have a warm hearth and the fine things he bought me and be alone.

Where do I stand? Who am I, if not my brother's shadow?
Ysona
Player

Words: 1836
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2014, 6:18 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Journal