[The Cyphrus Region AST Office] The Wonderplane

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[The Cyphrus Region AST Office] The Wonderplane

Postby Mythic on March 1st, 2014, 2:00 am

Welcome to the Wonderplane, where your dreams can soar and perhaps come back to you, transformed! Myths, after all, are often just our dreams, nurtured and grown and turned into something wonderful.

I'm Mythic, your friendly neighborhood Cyphrus Region storyteller! I patrol Kenash, Endrykas, Riverfall, the Sea of Grass, and Mura. Please feel free to drop by and say hello, and as always, keep your dreams alive. How else can they become?

Moderated Threads
Of course! I'd be more than happy to moderate a thread for you. Please fill out the application below and either PM it to me, or post it here in my office, and I will be happy to help. Remember, the more details you provide, the better able I will be to help you.

Code: Select all
[b]Thread:[b] Please provide a title for the thread
[b]Timestamp:[/b] Day, Season, Year AV
[b]PC’s Involved:[/b] Just you?  Are there any others joining?
[b]Plotline and goals:[/b] What are the PC or PCs in this thread looking to achieve?  What are the potential rewards?  And by rewards, I don't necessarily mean Mizas, this can include specific items, or even lores.  The more specificity here, the better I can assist.
[b]Notes:[/b] Please include here any additional information that I should know.

Grading
I will be primarily focused on Kenash and Riverfall, but will occasionally be assisting in Endrykas, the Sea of Grass, and Mura when possible. If you have a specific grading request, please feel free to PM the request to me and I will see what I can do. In general I try to be as fair as possible when it comes to grading though of course if you disagree with a grade, feel free to PM me with an explanation as to what skill or skills you feel you deserved and why you deserve them, and I will definitely take it into consideration.

Sergeant Inquiries (General Questions got demoted...)
... what? That wasn't a funny joke? Ah well.

Yes, I will answer any general questions you might have, though I'd appreciate if you would PM them to me rather than posting them here in my office, if only to not clutter the office. However I will of course still endeavor to answer any questions posted here with as much alacrity as I am able. I will do my utmost to answer as fully and completely as I can, to the extent of my knowledge, though if I do not know the answer I would be happy to ask someone who does.
x
Do not take lightly your hopes, your ideas, your fantasies. Let them grow. Nurture them. Then your wildest imaginings will soon trip the dream fantastic, soaring into the Wonderplane, and spreading into something altogether... magnificent. And perhaps you’ll see them again someday.

x

Moderated Threads: 2/3
Mythic
Trip the Dream Fantastic

Words: 29039
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2014, 3:03 am
Race: Staff account
Office