Hello and a small question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Yelena on March 18th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Hello!

I'm Mel, seventeen (nearly eighteen) years old and from England. I'm very excited to be here - the site is, seriously, the best I've seen, and trust me I've been looking for a while - and kinda intimidated by all the lore.

Currently I'm thinking about making my character (probably Chaktawe if I can find a suitable faceclaim, but then again maybe not) start out with the Phylonura gnosis. I don't suppose anyone knows about a record of all the characters with that gnosis, or at least all the biomes that have been taken already?
Yelena
Player

Words: 957
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2014, 8:43 pm
Race: Human

Postby Derailey on March 18th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Hi, and welcome! :) Yes, I think this is the best RP I have been on as well. You will love it. The lore will all make since just look around and put the pieces together. I would ask the help desk about the Gnosis mark. They have to give you permission anyways to get it, so if anyone knows, it will be them. :) Good luck.
Derailey
You want a battle. I'll give you a war.

Words: 36925
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Vanari on March 19th, 2014, 5:47 am

Hello there and welcome!

Always nice to have more Chaktawe, they're a fascinating race and not enough are roaming about enriching our RPing experiences :D To answer your question, there is no list (not to my knowledge) but in Syliras there does happen to be a knight of the Order who is a Chaktawe and marked with Phylonura. Sera Mora's biome is simply the forests surrounding Syliras, but I don't believe there is any limit to how many people can be responsible for certain biomes. In any case there aren't that many people with that gnosis to begin with so feel free to pick where ever you'd like best. If you want to be absolutely sure you can always contact someone with a cool, colorful name or submit a ticket into the help desk (although I highly recommend just PMing one of the ST's. They are super friendly and willing to help, and you'll spare our dear founders the burden of sorting through tickets as well).

Hope that helped, and happy Mizing!

A lonely heart is better than a bored one.

"Your Speech"
"My Speech"
"Vani"
Vanari
Vantha Vagrant

Words: 372424
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)