[Derailey's Scrapbook] She Said, Endlessly

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Derailey's Scrapbook] She Said, Endlessly

Postby Derailey on October 16th, 2011, 3:31 pm

Date: Oct 16, 2011

Derailey's Scrapbook

She Said, Endlessly
~

A while back I started roleplaying here on Mizahar, but due to some internet issues I haven't been able to post in quite a while. I really missed roleplaying, though I didn't get to do much when I was here to begin with, but I thought I should try and pick it back up.

I hope that this time I can really get into my character, and her story.

About Me

Sex: Female
Nationality: American - Irish (Appearance), British (Nose), and Austrailian (Accent)
Likes: Fantasy Romance Novels, Johnny Depp, Dr. Pepper & Hot Chetoes, Well Developed Characters (Even though mine aren't), Drawing, Writing, Running, & Original Creations.
Dislikes: Lazy Writers, Rudeness (Only out of character, especially toward writers trying to develop their skills), Little dogs, People who have no idea what they are doing.

Feel free to post whatever you like, but no spamming, please and thank you. I hope this really allows you all to get to know me, and the person I am, as I continue to post here.
Derailey
You want a battle. I'll give you a war.

Words: 36925
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook