Tabby's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Tabby's Plotnotes

Postby Tabitha Aryns on March 17th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Notes & Plots
All notes are OOC, and are subject to change at any given time.

NoteAll goals have no deadline, they get done when they are done, in an effort to prevent stagnation and promote innovation in case of extreme plot changes during collaborative storytelling.

Short Term

Character Development
  • Tabitha wishes to cheer her mother up. Now she wants to cure her mother's mental illness.
  • Learn more about the Rogue Knight.
    - Could start at the Soothing Waters. (Maybe there can be something of a gossip circle while seamstresses work. Uhh.. NPCs.. Will Tabitha really talk to them at all again...?)
    - She'll need to understand the difference between a Squire and a Knight, before she can really begin investigating. (Toying around with this idea.)
    - Need to know more about Syliras, and how it works. Just a few seasons worth of knowledge isn't going to do much. (Same as above.)
  • In this thread, think of a way on how to progress through it.. What do I want to learn?
  • Take her mother to the Broken Casket. Planned thread. Need to dump the math here for when I get the thread started.
    Math :
    Okay, and the aftermath for the entire thread issss...

Tabitha
    5gm Dinner x1 = 5gm
    1gm Mug of Wine x1 = 1gm
    T. Total = 6gm

Ceras
    5gm Dinner x1 = 5gm
    5gm Bottle of Wine x3 = 15gm
    1gm/1day Room x2 Days = 2gm
    C. Total = 22gm

Combined Total = 28gm

Tabitha is paying for both her own costs, and her mothers costs.

Update: I had a better idea. Slash all of the above, annd..

Tabitha
    5gm Dinner x1 = 5gm
    1gm Mug of Wine x1 = 1gm
    T. Total = 6gm

Ceras
    5gm Dinner x1 = 5gm
    1gm Breakfest x2 = 2gm
    3gm Lunch x2 = 6gm
    5gm Bottle of Wine x6 = 30gm
    1gm/1day Room x2 Days = 2gm
    C. Total = 45gm

Tavern (20 Partakers)
    1gm Breakfest x20 = 20hm
    3gm Lunch x20 = 60gm
    5gm Bottle of Wine x20 = 100gm
    P. Total = 180gm

Combined Total = 231gm

That'll teach Tabitha to never leave her mother alone in a Tavern for two days by accident. >:) Of course I may end up tweaking this...The thread has yet to be started. :| Zing!~ GO! MY MOTIVATION! WREACK HAVOC!

Skills
  • No goals at the moment.

Wealth

Miscellaneous
  • Just have Tabitha experience.. Well, Syliras! All its ups and downs!
  • Who the heck is the Rogue Knight?

Long Term

Character Development
  • Discover the meaning of Tabithas father's last riddle.

Skills
  • Achieve expert cryptography skills, at least.
  • Maybe even competent sewing skills as well.
  • At some point, take an interest in Locksmithing.

Wealth

Miscellaneous
  • Not particularly important, but eventually a weapon skill would be nice.
  • Preferably mid to long ranged, but easily usable in close quarter combat as well. Versatile! Making eyes at a Kusarigama.
  • Or longsword. This picture, the same model, my gods. It feels almost destined. Link.

Flashback Goals

Character Development
  • Develop relationship with the NPC Amanda.
    -When they first met (Amanda attempts to be a bully to Tabitha but it backfires, and they end up becoming friends.)
    -Imaginative plays, as pirates, sailors, bandits, and guards, ect, ect.
    -Sneaking away to meet up at Amanda's home, sleep over?
    -One day, they'll decide to play hide and seek, Amanda hides on a ship, and it leaves unexpectedly. Tabitha has to explain to Amanda's parents what happened. (Orrrr.. With ST permission, the both will be on the same ship, and go on a sailing adventure.)
    -Reunion after Amanda comes back on the same ship. A year, maybe? (Orrrr.. With parents if given ST permission to accidently go on a sailing adventure.)
    -When the two are older, romance experiences, boys, marriage/baby talk.
    -Amanda will try to set Tabitha up with quite a few boys around the age of 17, on the fifth failed attempt, they make a deal: If Tabitha falls in love within eight years, Amanda has gloating rights for the rest of Tabitha's life.
  • I'd like for Tabitha to overcome her stutter/speech impediment problem by the age of 14. Via growing up? More rebelliousness? Amanda could probably help her with this, encourage her friend to be more confident.
  • I'd also like to see her fear of dogs and cats turn to quiet disdain instead of panicky reactions, but she can still freak out over mice and rats in the present day, however she'll come to love birds, amphibians, reptiles, fish, and some bugs. Not all bugs.
  • Learn more about Zeltiva, in general.
    -Looking at location lores.
    -History lores.
    -Trade routes, perhaps?
  • For Syliras, start the path of the final riddle.
  • On her way to Syliras bandits will attack the caravan she's with.

Skills
  • Earn more Cryptography.
  • Sewing.
  • Cooking, even, gods. That'll be a switch.
  • Oh, how could I forget investigation, gotta get dem' uber sleuth skillz up.

Miscellaneous
  • Learn a little medicine and herbalism, but nothing too grandiose.
Last edited by Tabitha Aryns on April 18th, 2014, 5:50 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Tabitha Aryns
Riddle me this.

Words: 57662
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2014, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Tabby's Plotnotes

Postby Tabitha Aryns on March 29th, 2014, 4:37 am

Pictures, Photos & Concept Designs
All shopped and drawn images will have been done by me.

NoteWarning: Some spoiler content will be long, especially in the unshopped category, if a picture is way too big I may end up resizing it to fit the frames better.

Also, I use Imgur to host my pictures, and PicMonkey for my photo manipulation since I suck and don't actually have photoshop.

And on a side note, most drawings will be done with pencil and paper, or MS Paint. Yes. You heard me correctly. MS PAINT. WITH A MOUSE.

Tabitha Aryns
Model: Horikita Maki

Pictures (Unshopped)
Look at your own peril :

(Resized)

(Resized)

(Resized)

(Resized)

(Resized)

(Resized)

(Resized)

Pictures (Shopped)
Look at your own peril :

Drawings
Concepts :

*I tried really hard this time to make her features more defined, and unique, instead of just a random sketch like the picture above that I did. :|

Doodles :
Don't mind this!
Tabitha Aryns
Riddle me this.

Words: 57662
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2014, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes