Shuri's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Shuri's Plotnotes

Postby Shurezza Lotus on March 31st, 2014, 10:24 am

(header)

Plans for Autumn 514 AV

Calender :
If it is vacant and not dashed, it means I am free to thread that day!

1. -----
  2. -----
  3. -----
  4. -----
  5. -----
  6. -----
  7. -----
  8. -----
  9. -----
  10. -----
  11. -----
  12. -----
  13. -----
  14. -----
  15. -----
  16. -----
  17. -----
  18. -----
  19. -----
  20. -----
  21. -----
  22. -----
  23. -----
  24. -----
  25. -----
  26. -----
  27. -----
  28. -----
  29. -----
  30. -----
  31. -----
  32. -----
  33. -----
  34. -----
  35. -----
  36. -----
  37. -----
  38. -----
  39. -----
  40. -----
  41. -----
  42. Reserved
  43. Reserved

Goals :
Skills
  • Learn Novice Alchemy (10)
  • Learn Novice Glyphing (10)
  • Train Projection (10)
  • Train Unarmed Combat (51)
  • Train Morphing (30)

Achievements
  • Find a Job
  • Fight in the pits
  • Reach Expert in Unarmed Combat
  • Buy a Dhani-skin manica
  • Buy a new sword
  • Make an ally in Sunberth

Character Outline :
This season, Shuri is her usual timid, withdrawn self but also rambunctious and full of adventure and curiosity. Having been basically spat out into the harsh unknown world to fend for herself, this season's challenges are establishing a living and gauging her choices in the many potential paths that lie before her. Her focus will be on both honing herself martially and seeking out ways to make ends meet while learning to spend her substantial reserve wisely (the easy way and the hard way).
This isn't my main so expect my to suffer my flickering muse between what few threads I take.

All images of the model ("IA") displayed through this account (Shurezza Lotus) are protected by Fair Use (Sec. 107 of the Copyright Act), granted under official public documentation of the original copyright holder.
©2012-2015 1st PLACE, Inc. Used with permission.
A translation of the linked document can be found here.
Shurezza Lotus
Kalinor's Sapphire

Words: 8581
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2014, 3:10 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes