Closed [Nitrozian Plaza]Chance Meeting (Allana)

Never try to rob a thief...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Nitrozian Plaza]Chance Meeting (Allana)

Postby Johdin on March 27th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Spring 4th, 514 AV

Johdin walked tall along the walkway. The midday breeze was conforting and warm and whipped his cloak about behind him. As he walked, he began to take in the beauty of Ravok. The sounds of bustling people as they moved between the shops and each other. The smells from various shops and restaurants. All combined with the unique architecture, the likes of which, the Sunberthian had never seen before.

Then, his gaze drifted to the water. So beautiful and calm. It was strange to him that someone would come up with the idea to build a city on the water. But however strange it was, there was no doubt that something about this place called to him. As he stood, looking out across the channel, he moved his hood down to reveal his wavy ebony hair.

His fingers glided through his hair as he breathed in the smell of the water and food, indulging in his senses of this new and magical place. And as he stood, he allowed his eyes to close to just feel the essence of Ravok.
Johdin
King of Thieves...in training...

Words: 10002
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 6:03 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Alanna Higgins on April 1st, 2014, 1:19 am

Allana had been out hitting the town since the early morning Bells.
Allana had always loved to watch the ships sailing in, and out of the docks. She would usually spend some time each day near or around the Docks just to watch ships sail. Taking the to chat with some of the sailing men, before she knew it two whole bells had passed, and she needed to be telling the Sea...or Lake men farewell for the day and that she might see them sometime tomorrow if they were lucky. As Allana left The Docks she took the time to visit many stores window shopping all the while, not really wanting to let go of any Miaz just yet. After making a sweep through Tine’s Exotic Goods she made her way past the Malt House.
Allana made her way to the Nitrozian Plaza for a midday stroll.
As she walked with her hands in her cloak pockets she yawned. She let her mind wonder to different things.
‘hmmmm I wonder if they have any job listings available...I’d love to get back out on the water once more.’
Her short hair blew as a breeze swept through the plaza Allana watched as the breeze blew papers about the docks, and danced through the people walking about the plaza. As Allana took in her surroundings her emerald like eyes laid upon a rather average fellow. Slowly a smile crept to Allana face, this young man’s guard was down, his eyes were closed. It would seem he was just taking a tick to enjoy the day.
Allana made her way over to him, her step light on the wood beneath her feet.
As she drew closer to the males frame her posture became casual, relaxed, almost aloof. Walking near Johdin her relaxed frame caused her to brush against the male as she did her hand slipped forward reaching into his pocket, and trying to grab just a few cm.
Last edited by Alanna Higgins on April 6th, 2014, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

This beautiful Sig was made by Adi Skyglow
Alanna Higgins
J.O.A.T proficient in all master in none

Words: 25583
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2014, 12:52 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Johdin on April 2nd, 2014, 7:06 am

Johdin was feeling exceptionally good that day. So when he felt the thieves hand in his pocket, he wasn't angry. He wasn't even upset at all. In fact, had he seen a man just standing there with his eyes closed, he probably would have done the same thing. However, Johdin rarely carried anything of value on him when he went out on walks. He simply opened his eyes and glanced over his shoulder at the thief.

"Can I help you?" he asked, nonchalantly. He looked the thief over. Her short, reddish hair was most peculiar to him. He had never seen a girl with such short hair before. All in all, she was still very pretty. "Please, don't run. I wont report you or anything. That would make me a hypocrite."

Johdin turned to face her. His hands went up in front of him, showing her his palms in the hopes that it would help her know he was not a threat to her. He smiled, trying to be as charming as he could. It wasn't every day he met a pretty girl as outside the law as he was. His eyes were as calm as they were curious about this girl. Who was she? Why did she resort to thievery?

He did, however, determine in his mind that she wasn't the best at what she does. Her hands were too heavy and slow. And being as he was a stationary target, it was far to easy to notice her hand in his pocket. Had she bumped into him, made him move, he may not have noticed her slip it in. She couldn't have been doing this for very long. That was a rookie mistake.

Though his thoughts were somewhat condescending, he kept his demeanor pleasant and smile devious as awaited a reply.

OOCI'm sorry my posts aren't that detailed. They will get better as the thread goes on. I'm still trying to develop Johdin as a person right now :/
Johdin

Character sheet

Postby Alanna Higgins on April 6th, 2014, 2:44 am

Allana really wasn’t surprised to see Johdin turn around,a easy smile crept to her pale face.
She slipped her hand out of his pocket her elbows tucked close to her thin sides, touching her finger pads together in a circle like shape. Her posture still rather relaxed as she watched him rather amused with his reaction to her intruding hand.
“No I don’t believe you can help me seeing as you don’t seem to have anything in your cloak pockets...I’m not usually the type to pick and run...Although I must say I usually am more careful when I attempt to do such things..This time I was not so lucky now was I?”
She said her voice rather soft, and smooth as she spoke. She moved her hands to cradle each elbow against her stomach as she gazed at male barely younger than herself.
As he turned his form to face her his hands outstretched.
Her smile dropped a little as he meant her no harm.
‘Well this was not the reaction I was expecting to get from someone being pickpocketed. Oh very well then...at least its interesting...interesting indeed...he must be a thief himself, or else I bet he’d be pretty upset’
Her green eyes narrowed as she watched the young man in front of her. Her smile eased back onto her face.
“It seems we may have the same underhanded tendencies….My name is Allana I’m not going to apologize for trying to pick your pocket, but I will apologize for getting caught...I could done that much better.”
She still smiling all the while.
Allana looked around at their surroundings and hmmed softly she moved arms once more and clasped her hands behind her back.
For a moment she watched the other civilians and some non-civilians move throughout the plaza most of the people moving had a pep in their step they had a set destination they were heading to. Thinking a moment more she turned curtly and glanced over at him from the corner of her eye her smile still rather playful.
“Would you like to take a stroll with me around the city? See I’m rather bored and I’ve been wondering around for a while, I didn’t really intend to stop so maybe you’d like to join me….”
She paused waiting, and wanting to learn his mans name.

oocDon't even worry about that right now its not the length of the post that really matter I don't think just so long as you're being productive, and having fun that's all that really matters. If you keep doing that then the size of your posts will continue to grow so don't fret okay? ^^

This beautiful Sig was made by Adi Skyglow
Alanna Higgins
J.O.A.T proficient in all master in none

Words: 25583
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2014, 12:52 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Johdin on April 9th, 2014, 6:13 am

His smile turned to one of joyful suspicion. It's not often that a thief tries to rob someone and then invite them on a pleasure stroll when they get caught. But he was new to these parts, and the thought of making a friend with similar interests, being other peoples pockets, was a good idea. Allana, he thought, what a beautiful name. Johdin loved the way her name flowed from syllable to syllable.

"Johdin's my name," he said pleasantly, "I think a walk would be nice."

In his mind, Johdin admired her femininity. The way she was in constant movement made it easy to see her figure. He didn't look at her lustfully as many other men might. He simply appreciated the view was all. But he did far from gawk.

"Go ahead and lead the way. I don't know this place that well yet." he said with a slight gesture with his hand.

While he agreed to walk with her, he felt it would be wise to play it safe for now. This girl was a stranger after all. More than that, a thief. So for now, he would keep the information he gave her to a minimum. Perhaps learn more about the city and some interesting locations. Having a friend would be nice. But loyalty doesn't come easy to thieves. So for the walk, Johdin would remain relaxed, but alert to this strangers movements.
Johdin

Character sheet