Adelaide's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Adelaide's Plotnotes

Postby Adelaide on April 16th, 2014, 8:38 pm

Seasonal Things

Welcome to Adelaide's Plotnotes. They are going to be a little unorganized for a while but hopefully sooner or later I will reign in the chaos and make things a little better organized.

This first post will be the Seasonal Calenders and Challenges. As the seasons change so will this page. I will attempt to do the seasonal challenges and mark them off as I do them as well as post a thread link for my own records.

Spring Events

1st: The new season and year is celebrated with a giant mass in the Temple of the Black Sun.
3rd: The Ravosalamen of the city take a day off. The city falls into disorder for the day, because of the lack of transportation.
8th: Rumors of a large fish that lives in the depths of the lake begin.
14th: A few Ebonstryfe hold a weapons display.
20th: A fisherman claims to catch the 'monster'. However, calls of sightings of the huge fish still occur.
32nd: Fishermen seem to have steadily smaller catches. To prove this, fish prices are raised by a copper miza.
40th: The Lakebirds that usually float in the middle of Lake Ravok are seen in larger numbers in and around the city, and at the Lakeshore. Rumor says that they are avoiding the lake. Some even claim it's the monster fish that's the cause.
47th: The Malt House faces a violent burglary in the night. For three days after, an Ebonstryfe soldier watches the building, occasionally interrogating patrons.
50th: The Larks host the first Lakeshore Spring Fair! Many citizens participate in the fun.
66th: A pair of hunters claim to have found Alahean ruins on the shore
67th: Several members of the Ebonstryfe set out to investigate it, and come back remarkably quickly.
68th: An expedition is held to investigate this strange new location. To have a more rounded group, the Black Sun invites citizens to join in. (Quest!)
80th: The fishermen of the city bring in three meager catches in a row. Citizens begin to worry about a possible food shortage, if it continues.
91st: A few Ravosala boats, along with their occupants, disappear from the canals mysteriously.

Weather Events

9th: A cold day more characteristic of Winter hits the city.
12th - 15th: Dry and heavy wind. Particularly bad on the 14th, where numerous ferries to the shore are canceled with the possibility of tipping.
30th: The Lakeshore is hit with a heavy thunderstorm. The protected city only faces a few days of moderate precipitation.
45th - 56th: The days are a little chilly, but rain free. There is a light and constant breeze.
78th - 81st: Several boiling days. On the last, light rain hits, lowering the temperature.

Seasonal Challenges

Seasonal Challenges, are, to be quite simple, prompts for threads! If you complete all twelve challenges, you win something! If you finish all challenges for four seasons in a row, the reward is even bigger. Now... you simply have to enact these in threads, be it as obvious or subtle as you like. They do not have to be posted in the month listed, as that is simply a form of organization. However, the threads do have to be finished by the end of the season (but not graded).

Feel free to find loopholes in different challenges. For example, take 'Draw Something'. You could simply take out a quill on parchment, and draw a random picture. You might 'draw' it in your head. You could even sketch out the word 'something', if you're feeling particularly creative. Have fun with these!

March

Feel Hot
Freak Someone Out
Set a Fire
Obsess About Something

April

Pull an All-Nighter
Be Confused
Buy Something you Normally Wouldn't
Make a Fashion Statement

May

Critique a Piece of Art
Discover a New Location
Talk About Stars
Think About Something Morbid
Last edited by Adelaide on April 16th, 2014, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adelaide
Player

Words: 2857
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2014, 3:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Adelaide's Plotnotes

Postby Adelaide on April 16th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Seasonal Goals

In this post I will be listing and tracking my seasonal goals, be they acquisition of lore, skills or items.

Skills
[ ] Gain 15 points in one skill

--- Become Competant in Flametongue & Interrogation
[ ] Weapon: Flametongue - 20/26
[ ] Interrogation - 10/26

[ ] Gain 5 Points in Poison - 5/10

Lores
TBD

Items
[ ] Obtain an Appraisal Kit
[ ] Obtain an Identification Kit

Other
TBD
Last edited by Adelaide on April 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adelaide
Player

Words: 2857
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2014, 3:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Adelaide's Plotnotes

Postby Adelaide on April 16th, 2014, 9:02 pm

Long-Term Goals

In this post I will be listing and tracking my long-term goals, be they acquisition of lore, skills or items.

Skills
[ ]
[ ]

Lores
TBD

Items
[ ] Obtain a weapon made of Isurian Steel
[ ] Obtain a Magecrafted Item
[ ] Obtain an expensive set of (2) Flametongue Daggers

Other
[ ] Become an Apprentice of the Ebonstryfe
[ ] Become a Soldier of the Ebonstryfe