Yuri's Signature and Avatar Designs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Yuri's Signature and Avatar Designs

Postby Vitri on May 12th, 2014, 3:50 am

Character name: Vitri of The Crested Arrows
Main Idea: Jungle and hunting
Which are you after (Avatar, Signature): Signature
Design: Anything "jungle-ish" would be nice, but I'll leave the details up to you!
Colour scheme: Green/Dark green? or whatever you think fits what you make ^^
Anything Else?: I don't have anything specific in mind so you'll have alot of freedom to work with.
"Myrian" "Common" "Thoughts"

I do apologize to my current threadpartners. I had not expected work to become so overbearing, we usually have alot to do in summer but we've never had this much to do. It's taking up most of both my days and evenings. I'll try to respond to the current threads if I find some time.
Vitri
Player

Words: 18220
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2014, 3:44 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Previous