New Meetings (Vayl)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

New Meetings (Vayl)

Postby Abstract on May 17th, 2014, 1:52 pm

Grade Awarded!

Redd

Skills

~ Observation - 4
~ Socialization - 2

Lores

~ Ravok: Illogical
~ Identifying a Non-Human by Smell
~ Trusting a Non-Human
~ Vayl: Understanding Non-Human

Other

N/A

Vayl

Skills

~ Observation - 3
~ Medicine - 1
~ Socialization - 1
~ Investigation - 1
~ Trapping - 1
~ Wilderness Survival - 1

Lores

~ Identifying a Kelvic by Odd Behavior
~ Friendship with a Wolf
~ Redd: Understanding Wolf Kelvic

Other

N/A

Notes

Redd, though I wont enforce it, I'd prefer it if you didn't center your posts... it makes them awkward to read. Just a note for next time.

But otherwise, I love your writing! You're beautifully descriptive :) You do the Kelvic mentality well too...

Vayl, the ferries to the shore aren't boats... they're ferries. Small ferries. You'd probably put it off balance by standing in the bow, and the people would probably get grumpy if you didn't sit :| Though... I realize that it isn't specified in the lore... just for future note :)

Redd, also note that there are no demons in Mizahar... so she wouldn't have been called one when she was a child. Also... wolves aren't out only at full moons. That does have some truth to it, as it provides the best lighting, but they can be out any time, any day.

Vayl (Am I alternating here?), to have been able to catch those three rabbits, you would have needed more than WS... namely hunting and/or trapping... neither of which do you have as a skill. I gave you a point in trapping, but take note of this... he may have been able to try, but actually catching the rabbits? He'd probably miss them, as rabbits can be very fast. More likely, is that he would have missed a hole and they all went out that way... it would also take more than a bit of dirt to fill in a warren entrance as well.

Yes, I am alternating. Back to Redd. This had existed in the lore originally, but it has been changed since... Kelvics do not require energy to shift. They can do it as much as they want, with no negative side effects.

On a more positive note, that was a beautiful thread! It was interesting to see two very lonely people meet, understand, and eventually come together. I hope they'll be happy in Ravok, without TOO much misfortune... but in this city, sometimes that's too much to hope for XD

Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous